Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Xie Qinyin looked at the zombies who were queuing outside the seafood shop with a sincere smile on her face.

    Thanks to the zombies for contributing to her wallet.

    Thinking about it, she straightened up, with a very friendly smile on her face.

    Xie Qinyin walked to the door of the store, turned slightly sideways and made a gesture of invitation, and said to the guests outside the seafood store: "Today, the seafood store opens on the first day, all food is 20% off, guests please come in."

    However, this At that time, the bodies of the zombies seemed to freeze, and they stared blankly at the girl standing at the door, her skin was very white, the sun fell on her, like gilding her with a layer of gold, dark red pupils Looking at them with a smile.

    However, the zombies really felt the terrifying aura from her that made all the zombies fear and couldn't help but want to surrender.

    The zombies were afraid, and they wanted to escape from here, but the smell from the seafood shop made them unable to move.

    The zombies are tangled.

    This zombie is so scary, but the food in the seafood shop is so fragrant, they really seem to go in and eat it!

    When Xie Qinyin saw that the zombies were not going in, she took a step forward with some doubts, only to find that the zombies took a step back in unison.

    They seem to be very afraid of her...

    Xie Qinyin tilted her head and looked at the zombies as if she had something to say.

    However, she soon discovered that although the zombies were afraid of her, after so long, none of the zombies left, and their eyes looked at the seafood shop behind her from time to time.

    Xie Qinyin understood, she coughed lightly, and shouted behind her, "Xiaofang, Xiaomeng, you have come to receive guests outside, I'm going to the kitchen."

    So, in the eyes of all the zombies, Xie Qinyin returned to the kitchen.

    The zombies breathed a sigh of relief, and they looked eagerly at the seafood shop that was opening.

    Xiaofang and Xiaomeng walked to the door nervously, and bumped into several high-level zombies in the front row.

    Fortunately, the senior zombies didn't even give them a look, and patronized the store.

    Xiaofang and Xiaomeng breathed a sigh of relief, and said to the guests outside the store, "Please line up and enter the seafood store in an orderly manner. Don't crowd or cut the queue, or you will be on the blacklist of the store."

    Although the zombie drama was in a hurry, However, they were still queuing up outside the store.

    Xiaofang and Xiaomeng maintained order outside, while Xiaogou and Xiaolan guided the guest rooms to order dishes in the store, and everything was just orderly.

    The seafood restaurant has two areas, one is the ordering area, the other is the barbecue area, and soon, both sides are full of customers.

    The business of the seafood restaurant is unexpectedly booming. Since the opening, Xie Qinyin has been busy in the kitchen without touching the ground.

    Fortunately, the food she made can be perfectly prepared in the fully automatic kitchen, Xie Qinyin finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    The seafood shop is filled with all kinds of tempting scents, and the scent has been floating outside the shop, attracting more zombies to come.