Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    "The owner, you're back."

    When Xie Qinyin returned to the small restaurant, Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu were waiting for her at the door.

    As soon as I saw her, I couldn't wait to meet her.

    Xie Qinyin walked into the small restaurant surrounded by them.

    Brother corpse winked at Tian Xiaoyu, Tian Xiaoyu immediately closed the door and cut off the sight outside.

    "The owner, did you bring us anything delicious?" Tian Xiaoyu looked at Xie Qinyin eagerly.

    "Yes."

    Xie Qinyin went into the kitchen to wash her hands, then took out the fruit she brought back, and handed a bowl next to the fruit after washing. Brother Shi entered the kitchen at some point.

    Xie Qinyin was stunned for a moment, then smiled at him: "Thank you Brother Shi, bring out the fruit, these are brought back for you and Xiaoyu."

    Tian Xiaoyu's eyes lit up when he saw so many fruits.

    She couldn't wait to pick up a big apple. The skin of the apple was bright red, and it was crisp and sweet in one bite. Tian Xiaoyu quickly finished the apple.

    "The owner, the apples are so delicious, the oranges are also delicious, the sweet and sour ones, and the bayberry, which is big and plump. Hmm~ I've never eaten such delicious fruit."

    "Eat more if you like it. I picked a lot and came back."

    Xie Qinyin took out a lot of fruit from the space.

    Seeing that they were having a good time, Xie Qinyin suggested: "When I open the store in the afternoon, I want to launch various fruit ice drinks, of course, for a limited time, and then let customers choose the most popular ones and add them to the menu."

    Now the small restaurant There is only one iced milk tea, Xie Qinyin originally wanted to add a few more beverages, but now the manpower is limited, so he can only choose the most popular one.

    Xie Qinyin took out all the fruits brought back from the mountain.

    All kinds of fruits fill the whole backyard in an instant.

    "A lot of fruit!" Tian Xiaoyu wiped the saliva from the corner of his mouth, looking at the fruit in the yard full of excitement.

    "First take a few of each fruit, let's study what ice drink we want to make."

    Xie Qinyin took two apples, cut them into small pieces, cored them, and prepared to juice them.

    Tian Xiaoyu watched from the side, eager to move.

    The juicer looks so fun, I really want to try it!

    "Shopkeeper, can I make juice for you?"

    "Of course I can." Xie Qinyin stepped aside and waved to her, "Come here, I'll teach you how to operate it." The

    system's juicer is very powerful, but easy to operate. Tian Xiaoyu quickly learned.

    The apples were quickly fried into sweet and sour apple juice. Tian Xiaoyu handed the apple juice to Xie Qinyin and asked excitedly: "The owner, what else needs to be squeezed, I'll help you."

    Xie Qinyin saw her playing He was so happy that he pointed to the pomegranate that had just been peeled: "Squeeze those pomegranates into juice, and then help me peel a pomegranate."