Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    In the seafood restaurant, after Ning Jiayun left, Xie Qinyin fell into deep thought.

    After the constant efforts of the zombies, some facilities in City A have now returned to normal, and City A will be able to return to the pre-apocalyptic world in a short time.

    Then, the next step is to start to build other cities and improve various facilities in City A, as well as cooperate with other bases.

    "This is really a big project." Xie Qinyin supported her chin with a thoughtful expression.

    There were so many things that she didn't know how to arrange it.

    Xiao Meng and Xiao Gou, who were eavesdropping on the side, suddenly heard the shopkeeper sigh, and they looked at each other. The shopkeeper seemed to be helping other zombies open a shop.

    Xiao Meng gathered up her courage and walked up to Xie Qinyin and said, "Storekeeper, are you thinking of helping the zombie to open a shop?"

    Xie Qinyin nodded: "Yes, but there are other things."

    "What can we help with? Are you busy?"

    The owner has been taking care of them since they came to City C, and now they are the clerks of the seafood shop, and they have regained consciousness.

    As part of a seafood restaurant, they want to help the owner.

    Xie Qinyin did not expect them to ask such a question.

    At this time, the seafood shop was closed, and there were only five of them in the shop. Xiaofang and Xiaolan walked towards them after cleaning up. Hearing that Xiaogou and Xiaomeng were asking the shopkeeper, they quickly came over and said, "The shopkeeper, we are also Help!"

    Seeing their expectant expressions, Xie Qinyin warmed her heart, "Don't worry, I know."

    "Well! We trust the owner."

    "If there is anything you need us, the owner must tell me!"

    Xie Qinyin After thinking about it, the construction of City C will definitely be without their help. It is better to let them go to City A after closing the store at night to have a class with Brother Shi and the others.

    Xie Qinyin told them what she thought.

    The four looked at each other.

    Go to City A?

    After the end of the world, they have never left City C, but for the sake of the shopkeeper, they are willing to go to City A.

    The four agreed without hesitation.

    Originally it would take a long time to get from city C to city A, but with any gate, they can go anywhere.

    Xie Qinyin led them into a door of the seafood shop, and when they came out again, they had already appeared in the small restaurant in City A.

    The room was dark, and Brother Shi and the others were not in the small restaurant.

    Xiao Fang and others looked at this small restaurant angrily. When they were in the seafood shop, they often heard the owner mention the small restaurant, and they also knew that they had several colleagues who were the waiters of the small restaurant.

    However, there was no one in the restaurant at this time, Xie Qinyin turned on the light, and the restaurant suddenly lit up.

    "Shopkeeper, can we take a tour?" The four looked at Xie Qinyin expectantly.