Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    There were three people in the car. They came from the W city next door. They were going to the Hope Base in S city. Unexpectedly, they were surrounded by zombies as soon as they entered A city.

    Fortunately, all three of them are supernatural beings.

    Finally rushed out of the zombie group, they urgently needed a hidden place to rest.

    Mourinho looked out of the car window and saw that there was not a single zombie outside.

    "Where have all the zombies here gone?"

    "Wherever it goes, hurry up and find a place to rest while there are no zombies. After driving all night, I'm almost exhausted."

    They parked the car in the corner. The only girl took out a barrel of oil from the space: "Fill up the oil first."

    Xiao Xuewei is a space power, the space is ten square meters, and it is stuffed with supplies.

    After filling up the gas, they found an empty room, and Mu Shuai used the earth-type ability to make the surroundings airtight.

    Suddenly, a long-lost fragrance filled the tip of the nose.

    Mu Shuai sniffed: "Xuewei, Song Jie, did you smell a scent..."

    Xiao Xuewei shook her head: "There's no scent, haven't you been for too long ..." Before she

    finished speaking, Xiao Xuewei was stunned, she couldn't help taking a deep breath, in addition to the aura unique to the end of the world, there was actually a scent.

    "This taste..."

    "It's fried rice." Song Jie affirmed.

    The survivors of city A have long been rescued by the army, and now city A has been occupied by zombies, it is impossible for anyone to survive.

    But the scent lingering on the tip of the nose is not fake.

    Could it be that there are still survivors in City A?

    If there really is a survivor, then this person is too daring to cook under the eyes of zombies, isn't he afraid of attracting zombies?

    Xiao Xuewei took out three packets of biscuits from the space: "Put your stomach."

    It would be nice to be able to fill the stomach in the last days. Along the way, thanks to Xiao Xuewei's space to store food, otherwise they would have starved to death.

    But under the background of the increasingly strong aroma, the three of them chewed mechanically.

    "Gudong." Mu Shuai swallowed hard.

    It's really fragrant. This fragrance seduces them all the time. I haven't smelled the fragrance from food since the end of the world.

    Mourinho couldn't take it anymore, he shoved the biscuit into his mouth: "No, I'm going out to find out where this fragrance comes from!"

    Song Jie: "Let's go together, if it's a survivor, we can Take people with you and leave."

    "I'll go too, if someone is really making fried rice, we can exchange some supplies with each other for a taste." Xiao Xuewei really misses the taste of fried rice.

    The three went out of the hiding place and followed the direction from which the scent came.

    ——On

    the other hand, Xie Qinyin didn't know that someone was looking for her.

    The ingredients in the refrigerator were all used up, so Xie Qinyin brought the last zombie customer in the store to the door.