Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Tian Xiaoyu immediately moved to Xie Qinyin's side to avoid Brother Shi's death sight.

    Seeing Brother Shi standing still, Xie Qinyin wondered, "What's the matter? Come over here."

    Brother Shi gave Tian Xiaoyu a murderous look. Before the food, let her go for the time being.

    Xie Qinyin not only made boiled fish fillets, but also made a chili fried pork and three bowls of fried rice.

    The thinly sliced ​​fish fillets are adorned with red and green peppers. The freshness of the fish fillets, the spiciness of the peppers, and the flavors of various seasonings combine to make people more appetizing just by looking at them.

    Tian Xiaoyu's eyes lit up, and the chopsticks kept feeding the fish fillets into his mouth.

    Yummy, really delicious!

    Brother corpse didn't care about anything else, and immediately joined the battle for food.

    Xie Qinyin stared at them dumbfounded.

    When loading the plate, she estimated the weight of the three people, and deliberately loaded more, and the bottom was reached in just a few minutes.

    Seeing that Hetian Xiaoyu was about to fight over the last piece of fish, Xie Qinyin hurriedly stopped him.

    "Don't worry, there's still in the pot..."

    Before Xie Qinyin finished speaking, Brother Shi picked up the bowl on the table and went into the kitchen.

    Tian Xiaoyu looked at Xie Qinyin, and then at Brother Shi's back, picked up another bowl, and followed up to the kitchen.

    Brother Shi filled the boiled fish fillets, and a small blue-black hand stretched out next to him to take the bowl, and then handed over another bowl.

    "..."

    Brother Corpse glanced at the stupid zombie beside him, and finally took the bowl.

    ...

    After the meal, Xie Qinyin looked at Tian Xiaoyu who was cleaning up in the kitchen, a little confused.

    Just now she was about to go in to clean up the kitchen, but Tian Xiaoyu rushed over like the wind and blocked her at the door of the kitchen.

    Xie Qinyin didn't understand what she wanted to do at first, but Brother Shi reminded her that the little zombie wanted to help her clean up the kitchen.

    Xie Qinyin poked Brother Zombie, pointed at Tian Xiaoyu and said, "Brother Zombie, you will send her to a safe place later, don't let her be bullied by other zombies."

    This little zombie is too weak, and you can see it at a glance. Can't beat other zombies.

    When Xie Qinyin thought of how Tian Xiaoyu was being bullied just now, she looked at her with some tenderness in her eyes.

    Tian Xiaoyu didn't know what they were talking about. Seeing Xie Qinyin looking at her, the corners of her stiff mouth curved up and smiled at her.

    Xie Qinyin waited for a while, but Brother Shi didn't speak.

    She turned around suspiciously.

    Brother Zombie looked at the direction of the little zombie attentively.

    Xie Qinyin called him again, but he didn't expect him to suddenly bow his head, and his eyes were caught off guard.