Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Xie Qinyin and Brother Shi took out the bayberry wine, Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing were already waiting for them in the kitchen.

    Seeing the bayberry wine in their hands, their eyes suddenly lit up.

    Tian Xiaoyu stared at bayberry wine without blinking. She made this bayberry wine together with the owner. She couldn't help licking her lips when she thought of the sweet and sour fruit wine that the owner described earlier. valve.

    Lei Jingjing stood on the chair and stared curiously at the bayberry wine. The fermented bayberry wine deepened in color, and the bayberry precipitated in the wine, it looked as crystal clear as amber.

    She sniffed her little nose, and her big round eyes turned into crescents: "Shopkeeper, I can smell it, the bayberry wine is so fragrant!"

    Xie Qinyin put the airtight jar on the table, opened the lid, and there was a mellow aroma. The aroma of the wine wafted out of the airtight jar in an instant, with a sweet and sour bayberry scent, and I was a little drunk just by smelling this scent.

    Brother Shi couldn't wait, he looked at Xie Qinyin, got Xie Qinyin's approval, and hurriedly took four wine glasses, and then he moved for a smaller one.

    Lei Jingjing looked at the small cup placed in front of her. The bayberry wine in the cup had only one bottom.

    Brother Shi poured himself a large glass, and then poured half a glass for Xie Qinyin and Tian Xiaoyu each.

    Lei Jingjing pouted and said unhappily, "Brother Shi is biased, just give me a little bayberry wine..." As

    she spoke, she had to reach for the spoon by herself, without even looking at Brother Shi, only one hand Hold her head.

    Lei Jingjing yelled angrily, while Tian Xiaoyu watched and laughed in spite of her image.

    Xie Qinyin looked at them helplessly, but she didn't stop her right away. When Lei Jingjing was too angry, she smiled and rescued her from Brother Shi's hands.

    As soon as Lei Jingjing escaped from Brother Shi's clutches, she immediately complained to Xie Qinyin with tears in her eyes: "The store owner, Brother Shi bullies people, he only gives me a little bayberry wine, and he won't let me pour it myself, Brother Shi is bad."

    Saying that, she held up her glass to Xie Qinyin to show her the poor thin layer of wine, and then looked at Xie Qinyin eagerly.

    Xie Qinyin held back her laughter and said with a serious face: "Jingjing, you are only eight years old, you are still a child, logically speaking, this wine should not be given to you, I blame the corpse for pouring wine for you, I will wait. I'll teach Brother Shi, as for your wine..."

    Xie Qinyin looked at her small wine glass and pretended to take it away, so scared that Lei Jingjing hurriedly hugged her own small wine glass, and she didn't think that Brother Zhe poured too little. , she looked at Xie Qinyin nervously.

    "The owner, since I poured all of them, let me have a taste. The bayberry wine is so fragrant~"

    After speaking, Xie Qinyin didn't wait for Xie Qinyin to speak, and she drank all the bayberry wine in the cup. .

    "Hiccup." Lei Jingjing hiccupped.

    Bayberry wine perfectly combines the sweetness of bayberry and the mellowness of wine. It not only does not feel spicy and difficult to drink, but also sweet and sour. It is a fruit wine that girls like.