Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    A stench hits my nostrils!

    An arbitrary door teleports them to a mobile toilet with a cramped space!

    If it wasn't for Xie Qinyin's quick response, he would have almost stepped into the pit.

    Xie Qinyin: "..."

    Tian Xiaoyu collapsed and shouted: "The shop owner, this place is so stinky!"

    Lei Jingjing jumped directly on the back of the corpse, pinched her nose, and didn't dare to breathe at all.

    Xie Qinyin suffocated: "Brother Shi, open the door and go out, I'm going to be stunned by the smell!"

    Fortunately, the toilet door was open, Brother Zhe quickly opened the door, and everyone rushed out, Xie Qinyin kicked the mobile toilet away.

    The smell finally disappeared.

    Xie Qinyin breathed a sigh of relief.

    Tian Xiaoyu wrinkled her nose, and said unhappily, "Why is the arbitrary door so unreliable, it actually sent us to the toilet."

    Lei Jingjing, who was hanging on the corpse, looked around, and couldn't find it after looking around. The shadow of the sea, she lowered her head a little sullenly: "There is no sea, it can't be sent to the wrong place, right?"

    Suddenly, Brother Shi moved his nose, and a smell of salty sea water spread from the moist air. Come.

    Brother Shi pointed in one direction: "The sea should be over there, I heard the sound of the waves."

    Xie Qinyin: "Go, go and have a look."

    Soon, a large piece of reef appeared in front of them.

    "Wow~woo~" There was the sound of waves hitting the reef below.

    Xie Qinyin stood on the edge of the reef and looked down.

    The boundless sea comes into view, and the dazzling sunlight is scattered on the blue sea, sparkling, like countless diamonds scattered in the sea, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off.

    It was the first time that Lei Jingjing saw such a beautiful sea. She unconsciously wanted to get closer to the sea. She took a step forward and almost stepped into the air. Brother Shi took her by the collar and lifted her up.

    Lei Jingjing was hanged in the air by Brother Corpse's collar, her feet swayed in the air, she was not afraid at all, she looked at the sea with excitement.

    "It's great! The sea is so beautiful, I like the sea so much."

    At this moment, a gust of sea breeze blew, and all the bad things that happened before seemed to be taken away by this gust of wind.

    Tian Xiaoyu took a deep breath, felt the moist breath in the air, and said with a look of enjoyment: "I also like the sea, I really want to swim in the sea, I don't know if there are any fish in the sea."

    Xie Qinyin saw the impatient look on their faces, Quickly find the sandy beach hidden behind the reef pile.

    "Let's go, first go to the beach and set up the tent." The

    rock pile was very high, roughly five meters, but this height couldn't help them, Xie Qinyin easily jumped onto the beach.

    She took off her shoes and stepped on the sand with her snow-white soles. The sand was not uncomfortable to the touch, it was soft sand.