Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    This is actually true!

    The shopkeeper's ability can really turn the mutant soil into normal soil, and can also grow vegetables and fruits.

    They stood in the fruit forest and took a deep breath, filled with the sweet smell of fruit.

    Song Jie made up his mind to find Xie Qinyin.

    "The owner, can we bring some soil from the vegetable field back to the base?" he asked cautiously, for fear that the owner would be angry.

    Unexpectedly, the owner agreed without hesitation.

    Song Jie was a little stuck, looking at Xie Qinyin for a while and didn't know what to say.

    Then the shopkeeper looked at him seriously and said, "If the base needs me to help purify the soil, you can come to me. But I won't help you for free, everything has to pay a price."

    Song Jie couldn't believe it: "The shopkeeper , is what you said true? Are you willing to help the base improve the soil?"

    Xie Qinyin: "Of course, you can come to me if you need it."

    Mu Shuai and Xiao Xuewei on the side also heard it.

    The three of them looked at Xie Qinyin dazedly, how could the owner of the shop be so good, yet willing to help the base improve the land.

    She is not afraid that the base knows that she has this ability, and it is not good for her?

    This thought just flashed, and when they met those deep red eyes, they trembled fiercely.

    No one in this world can hurt her.

    Mourinho carefully put the soil into the bottle and protected it in his arms, which is related to the food of the entire base!

    When the base leaders know the news, they will definitely ask the shopkeeper to help the base improve the soil. As for the price the shopkeeper said, let the base negotiate. The only thing they have to do now is to bring the soil back and make them believe that the shopkeeper can really improve the soil. .

    They couldn't help but jump for joy at the thought that they would be able to eat fresh vegetables in the future.

    "Shopkeeper, it's getting late, we're going back to the base." Mourinho looked at the mountain of fruit trees reluctantly.

    So much fruit is so tempting!

    The owner is not afraid of being eaten by others, but when he first came in, he seemed to see a very powerful mutant thorn vine, which should be guarding the vegetable field and fruit forest.

    Xie Qinyin asked Brother Shi to find a bag full of fruit and bring them back.

    Xiao Xuewei wiped the corner of her mouth and put the fruit into the space.

    Xiaoyu is right, the owner is the best owner in the world!

    "Shopkeeper, why do you suddenly want to improve the soil for the Hope Base?" Brother Shi asked inexplicably.

    Xie Qinyin gave a "uh" and said softly, "Do a good job."

    She opened the system panel, and the system released a new task -

    [Task 1: Please open a branch in Hope Base. Reward: EXP +2w]

    [Task 2: Please help Hope Base improve the soil. Reward: EXP +2w, a fully automatic tiller. ]