💮Chapter one: the incident💮

To make this go faster instead of calling her rossalina imma just say Ross.
GOOD DAY
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Ross was excited for their next day. Why you ask? Because tomorrow she was going to see the animatronics at the pizza place with her mom,susie,her dad fitz and her sister rose(aka funtime foxy as funtimes dont have souls).

When Ross woke up from her sleep, she immediately jumped out of bed to get ready to leave out of pure excitement, despite the fact they wouldn't be leaving for at least a few hours.

Ross was extremely bored while waiting, so she decided to play rainbow friends for a few hours to help pass the time,after beating the game 3 times it was finally time to go to the pizza place.

"COME ON GUYS, NO TIME TO LOSE!" Ross shouted,running inside.

"I am sis, wait up!" Yelled rose, now running beside ross.

When they got inside, sat down and ordered their food, ross decided she wanted to go have a look at the animatronics.

"Wow!" She said, as she marveled at all of the funtime animatronics.

She was about to head back, when she thought she saw an out-of-order, orange version of funtime foxy. She was intrigued, and was about to go investigate, when she heard her parents calling her, because the food had arrived.

"Come on rossalina, dinners here!"said susie.

"You heard her, ross, stop gawping at those funtime Doohickeys and come eat your food, missy!" Said fitz,eating his pizza noisily.

"Coming mom coming dad!" Said ross, running back, ignoring the odd animatronic she just saw.

Once they had finished eating, they just played arcade games for the last few hours to make the most of their day.

Before they left, ross decided she  wanted to see the orange and purple animatronic.

She told her parents she would be back in a few minutes and her parents, being idiots, said it was okay.

When ross went close to this strange animatronic to examine it, the hook from inside its stomach cavity, reached out and grabbed ross!

(this is sort of like how lizzie afton possessed circus baby)

Ross had no time to scream, as the hook immediately went back in its stomach, crushing ross in the process.

When the parents heard the sound of the animatronic grinding,they had immediately ran towards it.

They noticed what had happened and immediately called the police to see if they would help, but when they arrived and opened the stomach, all that was left was rossalinas dead and rotting corpse.

END OF CHAPTER ONE! what did ya think? Because I made this up myself.
465 words.