🌺🏵chapter 6:the child🌺🏵

Lolbits font: bold
Tangles font:normal
Glitches font:bold underline
Errors font: underline italics
My font:italics
The picture shown above is errors final design as the original was neon glitch coloured. Let us go!🍿🥤🍫
_________________________________________

Nobody's pov

After the whole virus incident,tangle was crying wondering what could happen to her.

Eventually lolbit came in when the kids were asleep to check on her as they didnt see her all day when they woke up.

"Tangle? What's wrong?I havent seen you the entire day, snowflake" lolbit said sitting on the bed next to her.

"Well I'm just scared what's gonna happen to me, what if virus does something and I dont know!?" Tangle said, still crying.

"Hey hey, shhh, it will be okay. You'll be fine" lolbit said to tangle holding her close.

"remember to smile dear,your never fully dressed without one!" Lolbit said, smiling at her.

Then suns alarm went off to say it was time to wake up.

"Well tangle I've got to look
After the kids. If you want to stay here you can, you know where I'll be"
lolbit said hooking the wire to their back and swinging back to the kids.

"Mmm"
Tangle just mumbled.

After about 5 minutes tangle decided to go and join them.

"Hey sweetheart ya feeling better? Why dont you come and join us?" Lolbit said energetically.

"Okay!"
The kids played hide n seek with moon and lolbit seeking and sun and tangle hiding.
When the kids left lolbit went to their lab to build something while tangle went back to bed.

"whatcha making?"
Glitch said,spooking lolbit.

"AHHH! FOR THE LORD OF LUCIFER GLITCH! YOU SCARED ME" lolbit yelled.

"Aww did I scare you~ do you want me to say sorry?~"glitch tilted their head.

"I would prefer you not touch me. And I'm making something for tangle as shes sad. Because of your f*cking creation." Lolbit said,holding her knife at glitches throat.(do they have necks? Okay they do nvm)

"Testy, I see" Glitch said, sitting down beside lolbit.

"Mhm. What do you want glitch?" Lolbit said going back to their tiny robot.

"Nothing. Just got bored."

"Your serious right now glitch? Just bored?" Lolbit said.

"Yes. Can I help?" Glitch asked.

"Your not gonna stop till I say yes are you?" Lolbit looked at glitch.

"Nope!" Glitch said shaking their head.

"Fine".

So glitch and lolbit worked on the little fox they were creating.

"So what's this then?"
Glitch asked once it was finished.

"A child. I'm naming it error" lolbit replied.

"Ill go back in now. Bye lolbit~"glitch went back in.

Lolbit took the robot back to their room while tangle was asleep,wrote a note and attached it to the bot for tangle to see when she woke up.

Lolbit went to go see Rose because she needed help with something.

When tangle woke up she saw the robot and called lolbits name in confusion. "Lolbit? What's this?" There was no reply but tangle saw the note.

☆ dearest tangle, I've gone to Rose's place because she needed some help. What is in front of you is a robot named error. I saw you were feeling off colour, so me and glitch built her for you. The button on the back turns her on. Love you tangle🧡
Signed lolbit☆

"Okay then error,let's see what you are"

Tangle said turning error on.

There was a bit of whirring but the light shone up in errors eyes showing that they're awake.

"hello! I'm error! You must be my mom tangle! Lolbit programmed me to know all about you!" Error said.

Tangle immediately just hugged error. Error and tangle got to know eachother and to bond until lolbit came back home from roses place.

"I'm home" lolbit said coming back out from the top vent.

When they fell on the floor they got hugged by error aswell as tangle.

Lolbit was very much squished. Then they all went to bed because I have like 5 edits to make and a video to record.

◇end of chapter◇

Well how was it everybody? I hope it was good as all my characters are made myself. Also I Express 4 coloured hearts if I like something depending on who does. Example: glitch:🖤 Virus💙
Lolbit:🧡 Tangle:💚 so errors will be:💜
And codes will be:💛.