🌺chapter 5:the show/the bean🌺

This is part 1 of a part 2 series.
Lolbits font: bold
Tangles font:normal
Glitches font: bold underline
My font: italics
Viruses font:underline
Rose_the_Random_ font:bold italics
Eclipse:underline italics
TIME TO MEET THE BABYYYY BEANNN
_________________________________________

Nobody's pov

Lolbit was getting ready for the their show, when they heard a knock at the door.
"Who's there?" Lolbit asked, getting up from the chair they were sitting on.

"Its me tangle, lolbit. Are you almost done? The shows in 2 minutes!"
Tangle said, peeping round the door.

"Yeah just putting the stripes on. And done! I'm coming" lolbit replied, heading to the stage with tangle.

Lolbit picked up their guitar, and did their show with the glamrocks.

Tangle told the animatronics yesterday what they had to do in order to keep themselves alive.

As lolbit walked to the glamrocks rooms tangle noticed that lolbit was growling slowly and quietly.

"Hey what's wrong, Babe?" Tangle asked lolbit, concerned for her girlfriends feelings.

"nothing, tangle. I'm just a little worried about glitch. If we dont do what they say, well, who knows what they'll do?!"lolbit said,starting to panic a bit.

"Relax lolbit, it will be fine. Anyway, I have something to ask you"tangle said.

"What's that darling?"lolbit asked, turning their head sideways in curiosity.

"Do you think I would be able to have a personality like glitch?" Tangle asked.

"I doubt that, because I'm made of viruses and you are not. But maybe you could, who knows? If I can get one, so can you" lolbit told tangle.

"Oh okay! Let's race to the glamrocks!"Yelled tangle,running already.

"YOUR ON TANGLE! IM THE FASTEST HERE!" Lolbit said, also running.

"Not for long!" Tangle replied.

As they got to the glamrocks, they decided to meet freddy first, as he was the first to reply.

Everything went smoothly with the glamrocks, as glitch didnt try to attack or be aggressive like lolbit normally would.

As the duo walked back to their room to figure out what to do next.

Tangle fell asleep in the ball pit in their room.

{Gosh dang it tangle} Lolbit thought, taking tangle to bed and laying beside her.

"You dont know how much I care for you, ya sleep deprived fox."
Lolbit whispered cuddling her close.