🏵chapter 2:the revival🏵

Tangles font will be the same as funtime foxys:underlined.
_________________________________________
Rossalinas pov

"W-where am I?" I thought to myself.

The last thing I remember was exploring the old animatronic, and then something grabbed me...after that it all went black.

I scratched my head trying to figure out what to do when I saw my hand,I screamed when I saw it.

My hand looked exactly like the animatronics! I ran to the bathroom mirror, and when I looked inside, I almost died. I looked exactly like the animatronic! I tried to slap myself awake, thinking it was a dream, but it was no use.

I realized I was stuck like this forever. I sat down on the floor trying to figure out what had happened when I heard a voice near me call out.

"Hello? Who's there?" I quickly ran towards the voice, only to bump into a figure who looked exactly like me, but green instead of orange?

"Who are you? You look like the lolbit animatronic, but they broke ages ago." Said the mysterious green fox.

"I-i'm rossalina, but you can call me  ross for short. W-who are you?" I asked politely.

"Lilith, but my animatronic name is tangle." Tangle replied.

Her name was...tangle? I thought it was a beautiful name, but of course I didnt say this aloud.

"W-what do i do now? I dont know how long its been...w-what if my familt doesnt remember me?!"
I asked, panicking slightly.

"Come back with me then, to the mega pizzaplex!" She said to me.

So I followed her all the way, letting her tour me around the pizzaplex,  introduce me to the others, and show me around our room.

"So do you like it?" Tangle asked excitedly.

" I do. Now can I go to bed? I'm really tired, We can get to know eachother in the morning?"I yawned.

"Yes you can. Good Night, Lolbit."

"Goodnight to you too, Tangle." I closed my eyes, and slowly fell asleep.

End of chapter 2
Jesus christ that took forever! I had to copy it from my 2nd phone onto here!oh well hope you enjoy!
Words: 365