🍁Chapter 25: Quick round🍁

Lolbits font:bold
Glitches font:underline
My font:normal
I wrote this like 2 days ago, at night. That's when the magic happens. Finally smut my dudes. Or gals. Or non-binary folks. Anywho, in this part, lolbit and glitch are in their human forms. Lolbit is in her male one, which is why I will use male pronouns, and they/them for glitch. This is only my 2nd time writing this sort of thing, so dont judge me. Pls.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Glitch pulled lolbit in, and locked the door.

"Hey there baby~ you busy?~

"No, why?"

"Theres something I wanna do~"

"and what's that?"

Lolbit tilted his head.

"Oh just a little something you'll enjoy~ just get on the bed~"

  lolbit laid down on the mattress and did as he was told, while glitch got ontop of him.

"I want a quick round~ please?~"

"oh alright~"

lolbit boldly drew glitch in, wrapping their tongues together and kissing open mouthed.

"Fuck lolbit...you dont know how long I've wanted this~"

"I could say the same~ Bite me, wild boy~"

Glitch roughly shoved lolbit down, then taking both of their clothes off, making them groan in the cold.

"Let me warm you up darl~"

Glitch slammed themselves into lolbit, thrusting quickly.

"SH-SHIT! MASTER~!"

"Wow, your one kinky little bitch ross~"

"h-hey! That's not my na-"

Lolbit was cut off by glitch wrapping their hands around lolbits throat, harshly choking him.

While lolbit wriggled and squirmed, glitch took their tail and wrapped it around lolbits dick, jerking him off in time to their thrusts.

Lolbit wrapped his tail around glitches leg, squeezing tight, still trying to breathe around the hands choking him.

Glitch took one hand off his throat, and moved it to lolbits thigh, lifting it up and rubbing it teasingly.

"G-glitch stop tea-asing me~"

Lolbits voice started to glitch.

"Mmm~ getting close little devil?"

Lolbit let out a distorted yes, and so glitch sped up.

Both of them close to their orgasm, lolbit came first.

While lolbit huffed and panted, trying to catch his breath, glitch sped up and came inside of lolbit, also huffing and puffing.

They both collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"Y-you okay ross?"

"Yes...and that's not my name!"

"Sorry little devil~"

Lolbit pouted while glitch stroked his back, making lolbit slowly fall asleep next to glitch.

Glitch curled themselves around lolbit, and fell asleep.

OH MY GOD THIS TOOK SO LONG TO ACTUALLY WRITE OUT AND POST-
Anyway uh- these are kinky bitches.
Words: 436