💉💮chapter 20: Second place...💮💉

Lolbits font:bold
Tangles font:underline
My font:normal
Funtime foxys font: italics
Roxys font: underline italics
GM freddy: bold italics
Glitches font:bold underline
Btw whispering is []
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THINKING WHICH IS {}
"There was never enough room on this stage for both of us!" "HEY! Dont blame me! Your the one who didnt stand by when I asked you too poli-li-litely!"
🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈

Nobodys POV

Lolbit was wandering around the plex, some of the other animatronics had heard someone laughing and thought it was lolbit, but when they asked her about it lolbit went to go investigate who, or what, was making noise.

When she got to the abandoned security room, she saw someone hiding in the shadows, she didnt recognize them until they walked out. Out came a white fox, pink torso and muzzle, red bow tie and pink eyes.

How could she forget?

"Hello again, sister~" Funtime foxy walked towards lolbit, tail twitching.

"You...I thought you had died...I thought I was rid of you!" Lolbit held a knife at the fox infront of her.

"Aww! Is that any way to treat a fellow family member? Rossalina?"

That name...that name brought back so much that lolbit did not want to remember.

She started tearing up, turning away from funtime foxy so they didnt see.

"hah! Still a pathetic cry baby I see. My my, in six years you havent changed a bit huh?"

[Shut up...]

"hmm?"

"I said..SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Lolbit gashed the knife across funtimes faceplates, leaving them dripping with oil, and then ran.

She didnt want to be with funtime, she ran to tangle to try and get help.

"Oh hi lolbi- Oh god! Holy mother of pearl why did you run here so fast what happened!?"

After lolbit caught her breath, she explained what happened.

"Your sister!? Shes here!? Look, see if you can go find her again, I'll stay near, but out of sight, okay?"

Lolbit nodded and went to go find funtime foxy.

Lolbit first headed back to the security room, not there.

The daycare? Nope. Roxy raceway? No! El chips,gator golf, nope.

Lolbit tried using their x-ray vision, they did indeed see a fox, but with the glamrocks?

Lolbit headed to the main atrium to investigate, with tangle close Behind.

Lolbit hid behind a statue, watching foxy and the glamrocks closely, funtime had a bandage over their face, covering the gash.

By the looks of it the glamrocks were treating foxy, funtime must've manipulated them!

Lolbit turned invisible, and walked up to the glamrocks to get a better listen

"So your really here to stay huh?"

"Yup!"

"That's perfect superstar! Maybe you could work with comedy bot in the theatre?"

Lolbit had to refrain herself from punching freddy right then and there.

Lolbit despised comedy bot for stealing their purpose, and normally went on stage themselves to replace him.