🌺Chapter 24: forgiveness🌺

Lolbits font:bold
Funtime foxys font: italics
Montgomery gators font:underline
Next chapter gonna be ✨sPoIcy✨🌶
Okay I'm cringe.
🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

Lolbit wandered around the plex, hearing shouting from the main atrium.

Lolbit clawed her way up the wall to go find out what was happening, and saw funtime foxy and monty fighting, verbally.

Lolbit stuck to the shadows, watching the fight, the insults getting worse by the minute.

Montgomery started walking up to funtime, while she tried to back away, until she backed into a wall.

Montgomery caught up, and slapped funtime across the face, knocking her down.

Funtime did her best to back away, trying to run from monty, but she was no match for this speedy gator.

Monty grabbed her, and was about to strike her again, until someone grabbed his wrist and jerked him around, freeing funtime and letting her fall on the floor in shock.

"LEAVE. HER. ALONE" lolbit stood face to face with Montgomery, ready to strike if needs be.

"Who are you to tell me what to do!?" Lolbit knocked monty to the ground.

"I am the leader here. You listen to me, as and when I say it. And you know you cant beat me, so dont even try. Now listen fucker, I dont ever want to see you near funtime again, you got that?"

Lolbit held a knife at Montys throat to show she meant it.

"G-got it!" Monty tucked his tail and ran away, scared.

"L-lolbit?" Lolbit offered to help funtime up, which funtime accepted.

"Look, if your sorry, ill be willing to forgive you. But you must prove it to me first."

Funtime struggled to find the words.

She wasnt used to apologies, so she stuttered, trying to find a good enough speech.

In the end she looked at lolbit, and hugged her. "I'm sorry...sisters?"

"....sisters" lolbit hugged back, both of them in tears.

Lolbit found a spare room that funtime could sleep in, so that nobody would try and force her out.

Funtime wouldnt work on stage WITH lolbit, but would work in a different part. One for the young ones.

Lolbit was an appeasing sight for the teens.

Sometimes after hours, lolbit would turn into their human form, (male) and give those teens a turn or two.

Lolbit wandered to glitches room and knocked on the door, and got dragged in by glitch.

The end

Stay tuned my little sinners~