🏵chapter 5 part 2:the bean🏵

Lolbits font:bold
Tangles font:normal
Viruses font:underline
Glitches font:bold underline
My font:italics
Eclipses font: italic underlined
Rose_the_Random_ font:bold italics
Ladies,gentlemen and the tons of lgbtq genders.. I present to you the magical bean, VIRUS! Please enjoy the show!🎪
_________________________________________
If you havent read the last chapter go check it out or you will be confused.
Continuing from lolbits perspective!
Lolbits pov

I was still napping when my alarm went off to say it was time to look after the kids.

I got up and went downstairs to greet the kids as their parents dropped them off.

I was with tangle when I noticed something was off about her behaviour. And her voice box seemed to be broken also.

"hey tangy! ya feeling okay? The kids have been saying your voice sounds high pitched and to come check up on you" I explained to her.

"Uh yeah I'm fine! Just something is in my voice box." (Notice the font? All will be revealed)

"oh okay! I'll go back with moon now. Cya!" I waved goodbye as I swung back to moons naptime tower.

Once the kids had their nap and went home I went to go check on tangle as she hadn't come to say bye.

I found her trying to order one of the sodas on the broken machine.

"Hey tangle what are you doing?"I asked, slightly spooking her as it was dark and the only thing to tell where I was were the white pupils in my eyes.

"AHHHH! Oh it's just you, lolbit! I'm just trying to order soda from the soda machine" she told me.

"On the broken one? Here let me do it" i said, ordering her the drink she ordered.

"Thanks gl- lolbit!" Her voice seeming to be glitching.

"I'll have to fix your voicebox, its glitching now!"I told her.

"Come on lets go and visit the arcade!" "Okay!" So we went to the arcade and played games and ate together for hours.(I'll make a chapter about what the did in a separate chapter or book maybe).

when we got back to our room, I noticed something strange about tangled behaviour, she always seemed to say gl- before saying my name as if to say glitch instead of lolbit.

That's when it started to piece together.

So I went behind tangle and trapped her so she couldn't escape my grasp. "Gl- l-lolbit what are you doing?"tangle laughed nervously.

"I think you know. Virus."

"Well I messed up. Hi."

"Hi? That's all you've got to say?"

"Yeah pretty much. Can I go back to playing now?"

"What? No! You have to explain to me why you are here and why you were created. What is your purpose?" I asked virus.

"Uhm.. I'm here because I got bored inside tangles head there was nothing to do and my purpose? I help glitchy!"virus replied swinging their arms around.

"Okayyy well can you let tangle back out please? I really want to see her"

"okay!your turn tangy!" said virus,switching back to tangle again.

"Ohhh god.. hi lolbit!"

"Uh hey.. uhm before we do this I kinda need some conformation that's it's you so.."

"You once called eclipse 'macaroni boy' to make him mad and you got slapped for it."tangle replied.

"Okay yeah it's you. I'm glad your back" I said to her, Hugging her tight.

"Come on we better tell eclipse"i said picking up tangle and taking her with me.

When we got to eclipses room I explained what had happened.

"I see what you mean lolbit. But try to be quiet rose is currently watching a movie in my room and if we disturb her she will most likely kick our butts."eclipse whispered.

I muttered something along the lines of the definition of devil.

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO WATCH THIS!" Yelled rose.

We all immediately hid in a pile of boxes Because rose is terrifying even for a mass murderer like me.

"Okay.. we gotta be quiet then. so virus came out and pretended to be tangle just like lunar."

"You told lunar to hide it eclipse"

"Irrelevant lolbit."

"you tried to reshape the entire multi verse"
"Am I helping or not?"

"Yes eclipse please?"

"Good for you I've been preparing with solar and moon. Listen close"

(once they explained because these chapters are getting long as hell)

"got it?"

"Yup! "Yes" we all agreed on their spare plan as they tiptoed away as to not disturb rose.

When we got back they got to bed to rest.

I was barely functioning as i had got barely any light that day so tangle carried me to bed.

"Goodnight tangle" "goodnight lolbit" We said, as we went to sleep.

Part 2 out of 2! Error will be in the series soon but not yet as I need to draw the design. BYE EVERYONE! 825 words. 💙🧡💚🖤💜💛❤☀️🌙