🌺Chapter 11:Glitches full form🌺

Lolbits font:bold
Glitches font:underline
My font:normal
Viruses font:italics
Uh yeah. Glitch is a freaking monster.
I WILL DRAW IT OKAY BE PATIENT!
Also {} Is thinking
_________________________________________

Lolbits pov

I was wandering around the plex, bored as hell because most of the day stuff was cancelled due to freddy dying again.

{Why does he have to be like this?!} I thought to myself.

I decided to go explore the secret room I had found a few days ago but never ventured.

{God these vents are tight(like your mom), god damnit. Whyyy} I managed to crawl all the way there and it turns out it was an old robotics lab probably belonging to vanny or burntrap.

Me being an absolute dumbass decided to tinker with all the stuff. I got stuck in my own head again because of something I blew up.

"Ohh God... I forgot how much that hurt. Glitch? You here?" I asked the clouds.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Why dont you find out~" glitch told me.

"Well glitch, you may be intelligent but your as dumb as a sack of bricks"
I told them.

"Hey lolbit wassup! You wanna play with us!?" Virus asked me.

"Well I have nothing better to do. What's the game then V?" I asked

"Me and glitch go into a form we wanna look like and then we try to build it" they Explained to me. "Rather odd game but okay."
I then turned into a bible accurate angel to scare them.

"Hah. Pathetic lolbit" glitch told me, chuckling.

"You do it then!"

"Okay." Glitch then turned into a demonic form with 4 arms with pentagrams surrounding them.

"THIS GOOD ENOUGH?"

"glitch your scaring me"

virus held onto me tightly.

"Calm down virus its okay" I said, hugging her.

Glitch returned to their original form when they saw virus was scared.

"You okay virus? Come here, I'm not scary anymore" glitch said,holding their arms out while virus ran into them.

"Wow, your not as bad as I thought you were glitch" I told them. "There was doubt? Dont worry I can get you back out."

"Oh Thanks, cya!" Glitch teleported me back and I ran to tangle to say what had happened.

Then I had to sleep because my battery was very low.

End of chapter

Yeah these are short I'm uninterested now. Give me a few days.🧡💚🖤💙💛❤💜 400 words

🧡💚🖤💙💛❤💜 400 words