💮🏵Chapter 14:the fight🏵💮

🦊Lolbits font:bold
🐺Tangles font:underline
🐍My font:normal
🌓Eclipses font:italics
Okay I had some inspiration recently because of a certain  tv show .
NOT NAMING NAMES(wednesday)
Okay let's get into it.
_________________________________________

Nobody's pov
Date:September 14th 2021

For some strange reason, Tangle was being a bit of a,bit of a bitch today.

Even lolbit didnt know why, so they didnt bother asking. 

Little did lolbit know, it was their anniversary of meeting, and lolbit forgot.

Lolbit eventually got to their room to ask tangle what was wrong.

"Tangle...what's wrong? You've been like this all day" lolbit asked tangle.

"If you dont remember I'm not telling you." Tangle replied.

"Oh come on is it really  THAT bad?" Lolbit rolled her eyes at tangles behaviour.

Tangle sighed at lolbit but told them what is wrong.

"You forgot our fucking anniversary lolbit. THATS WHATS WRONG. YOU HAPPY NOW!?" Tangle shouted, taking lolbit by surprise.

"T-tangle i-i-" but before lolbit could say anything.

"I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSES!"

"Let me explai-" Lolbit kept trying to explain, but tangle wouldn't hear of it.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT!.. leave. I do not want to see you for the rest of the day. I'll decide what to do with you tomorrow"

Both lolbit and tangle were upset for the same reason, but instead of protesting, lolbit left and went to hide in stardew bay.

Lolbit stood above the place on the catwalk above everything,
Where they were hiding and,by the looks of it, sobbing.

They didnt try to hold it back until they heard someone coming, which is when they dried their eyes and starting growling at whoever was walking towards them.

"FUCK OFF"
Lolbit growled into the darkness.

"Well that's one way to treat your friend ain't it rossalina?" Eclipse replied, coming out of the darkness where lolbit could see him.

"Eclipse! I'm...Sorry...
I didnt know it was you.." Lolbit told him hanging their head.

"It is alright. I know how you function. Now may I ask, why are you crying in stardew bay? Did something happen with tangle?" Eclipse asked lolbit.

"I... forgot our...uh.....
Anniversary.... heh...." Lolbit started crying again, but they were still holding it back.

"Lolbit it wasnt your fault. You've had too much on your mind. And lolbit, dont bottle it up. You know it's bad for you. Remember I'm right here. Okay"
(Nice eclipse oh god I'm gonna be sobbing it's so beautiful)

Lolbit heard what he had said and didnt bother to stop it anymore, They just sobbed while eclipse comforted them through it all.

Lolbit hadn't been able to let it out like this since tangle was busy and everyone else didnt care.

When lolbit did  eventually stop howling, they fell asleep on eclipses shoulder, which eclipse was getting used to due to lunar.

Lolbit had said about where they were gonna stay, So eclipse just made lolbit bunk with rose for the night, which was extremely Annoying because lolbits fans are whirring alot of the time and the faintest noise they make wakes em up.

So it was hell for a bit. But they both fell asleep, And eclipse talked to tangle to sort it out.

When lolbit did wake up, still having a tear-stained face, Tangle was laying right beside them sleeping.

This wasnt a dream, it was real

Tangle managed to forgive lolbit and they both made up for it by doing none other than beating the shit out of monty and roxy.

Then OBVIOUSLY they got ice cream at the parlour, blood orange for lolbit and bubblegum for tangle.

End of chapter

BEFORE ANY OF YALL SAY, I DO NOT SHIP LOLBIT AND ECLIPSE. They are just very good friends or more like family. Anyway, most of the lore is done so I'm just gonna be writing stuff a bit fluffy even though I dont usually write that stuff. Bai.