💮Chapter 22:Trapped🏵

Lolbits font:bold
Funtime foxys font:italics
Glitches font:underline
My font:normal
This is actually one of they ways sun and moon couldve killed eclipse, BUT NO THEY DIDNT DO IT. Dumbasses 🙄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Nobodys POV

"Your...awfully persistent... for a manipulative narcissistic bastard"

Funtime foxy had recovered from their injuries and had come back out, seeking revenge against lolbit.

"Ouch that Totally hurt me, pathetic waste of space"

"Atleast I have a purpose!"

"Which is what? You never did anything back at the pizzeria! What makes you think you can do anything here?"

"The kids like me. I replaced the comedy bot."

"Exactly. They used a comedy bot to replace you anyway. That proves my point that your useless"

Lolbit threw funtime at the wall, panting.

"IVE HAD FUCKING ENOUGH"

Funtime walked over to lolbit, and threw her next to the security desk.

"This is what I think of you!"

"Wait- FUNTIME-"

Funtime foxy threw lolbit into the computer, so that lolbit went into the screen, and then smashed it, trapping lolbit inside.

"SON OF A BITCH!"

Lolbit kept punching where the screen would be, but with no luck, she couldn't escape.

She was alone and trapped.

Not to also mention she was scared.

"N-no I cant stay here!i have tangle, and kids i-i cant leave them!i have to find a way out i just have to!"

Lolbit started running around the glitched area of the screen, looking for a place to get out, but all the technology was shut off, and lolbit didnt know how to get to the daycare to get out of their TVs.

Lolbit sat down on the floor, thinking about her entire life.

What had she done to get herself here in this predicament? Lolbit started crying when she thought of tangle, of error, of code, even of solar and soli.

Lolbit sat there for hours, walking around, trying to calm down and find a way out.

After about an hour of searching, she got tired and decided to sleep.

She slept for 3 hours, being exhausted.

She awoke to the sound of calling, calling lolbits name!

She got up and ran towards the voice, calling out aswell.

She ran forward and saw a shadow, a familiar shadow.

The shadow ran towards lolbit, and they bumped into eachother.

Who was this shadow?

"Lolbit! Thank goodness i found you!"

"Glitch? What are you doing here"

"I heard the fighting and looked through the vents and saw the smash. I went to the nearest on screen to come look for you!"

Lolbit hugged glitch and started crying again.

"Thank you... thank you thank you thank you!"

"Your welcome darling"

glitch picked up lolbit and ran towards the exit, jumping through it and ending up in the daycare, luckily landing on the sofa.

Funtime foxy was nowhere to be found, fortunately for her.

Glitch was about to be out for blood.

Glitch took lolbit to tangle and went to search for the traitor.

The end

500 words.