🌺Chapter 4: the discovery🌺

Lolbits font:bold
Tangles font:normal
My font:italics
Glitches font:bold underline
Eclipses font:bold italics
God help me I'm out of inspiration for this. Anyway on with the story!
_________________________________________

Lolbits pov

{Oh no what do I do? I need to get this virus sorted out before it hurts someone!} I thought to myself.

{Oh i know! If eclipse made lunar, then maybe he knows how to reverse a virus like glitch!}

I started running to eclipse, hoping he would be able to help with my sticky situation.

"What is it you need lolbit, I am busy with these portals." Said eclipse, shaking his test tubes.

"Please can I have five minutes of your time? It's a bit of a story."

After they did the explain because I'm lazy as hell boi.

"So Let me get this straight, you woke up in the middle of the night to check on the virus or whatever, and found an alternate personality living inside of you and made a deal with it?"said eclipse.

"uh yes?"I said timidly.

"Why?! Your as stupid as sun when I tried to make a deal with him when I was his virus!" Shouted eclipse.

"I was scared! They threatened to hurt me! I-i just didn't want for anyone to be in danger!" I said, starting to tear up.

"Alright LB. Calm yourself down, its gonna be all right. For now, let's continue their deal so they remain passive. Let em out." Eclipse told me.

"But I dont know how ecl- OWWW!" I yelled as I just got a massive pain in my head.

"Well it appears that glitch knows how. Just relax, it will be fine, i promise."

"All right" I said trying to relax while also trying to remain in control so I dont hurt anyone, and eventually I ended up in my headspace. But wheres glitch?

"Well well well, Lookie here~ you must be eclipse, yes? I've heard alot about you from Darling lolbit~."
Said glitch, menacingly.

"Hello glitch. L Told me all about you, so we kept your deal. You can meet the glamrocks tomorrow, as that's when the next show is. But if you hurt tangle, lolbit OR ANYONE, before then, I will rip your code apart piece. by. piece. DONT TEST ME." Threatened eclipse.

"Okay tough guy, I wont. I dare say I'll get along with lolbit in Time. But I'm excited to meet this tangle you speak of~" said glitch.

" I'm sure you will, you Cunt." Said eclipse flipping his finger at him.

"That's not nice now, is it boy~ but dont worry, darling, I'll head back in now~ good day~."
Said glitch as he went back in my head.

"Oh god that hurts.. I heard what they said. I should go now eclipse" I said politely, Leaving the room as we waved goodbye to eachother, eclipse having a concerned and annoyed look on his face.

When I got back to my room, I found out that tangle had called to find out what was wrong, as I was there a long time.

"Uh lolbit.. I just got off the phone with eclipse, and I found out what was wrong. Turns out you have a virus? Why didnt you tell me lolbit? Come on, im your roomate, you can share with me." She asked me.

"Well I didnt want you to worry tang-AH!" I Yelled out as glitch tried to get out again.

"Eclipse told me about this, let them out lolbit."said tangle arms crossed. "Okay" I said letting them back out with a pouty look.

"W-well hello there darling~ you must be tangle? The one who lolbit finds endearing~"
Said glitch,wrapping themselves around a pole for security.

"Mhm. That's me. Now what is it you want from us you motherfucker" tangle said,her tail twitching and flicking in annoyance.

"What do I want? To meet your...LOVELY..friends
Of course~ I dare say lolbit and I will get along after a while~" glitch replied, copying the words they had said lolbit a while back almost exactly.

"Mhm, sure you will. Look, can you please just let lolbit back out? You've had your deal, the shows tomorrow." Tangle said to glitch with a frown.

"Okay frowny~ goodnight~" Glitch said, tapping tangles nose playfully and heading back in.

"AH FUCK- IT HURTS IT HURTS!" I cried out in pain, i had felt pain before, but not like this.

"Dont focus on it, lolbit, it will go away. trust me. Please, go to bed. it's been a long day and we dont want to upset glitch over here, do we?"
Tangle said, patting my back.

"Why the hell am I attached to a pole?"I asked.

"Glitch". That was the only word i needed.

"Okay I'll head to bed. Do you want me to sleep on the sofa so i dont hurt you?" I asked tangle, grabbing a fluffy blanket, just incase.

"Its fine lolbit, I dont want you to be alone" Tangle said, patting the space beside her, beckoning me to come over.

"Okay" I said, getting in the bed and cuddling tangle close.

"Goodnight tangle, I love you" i said, kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight lolbit, love you too" said tangle, hugging my chest tightly.

Soon after we both fell into the lovely relaxing state of sleep.

943 words, jesus christ that's alot compared to my usual amount. Oh well ya got ya lore. Next chapter will have the lunar bean of my story:Virus!
Hope yall excited because I am pumped! Also thanks to Rose_the_Random_ for inspiring me to make my own book even if it's not smut like they make. Goodbye!