💮Chapter 15:Tangles incident💮

Tangles font:underline
Lolbits font:bold
Sarah's font:italics
Jake's font:bold underline
Lilacs font:bold italics
My font:normal
Sarah and Jake are uncanon characters and are just made up for this chapter
Only. They are parents of Lilith aka tangle. This is like lolbits incident but from how tangle died in their pov.
Lilac is also uncanon.
_________________________________________

Tangles pov

Today was the day I got to go to the pizza place for the first time! To be honest, I was scared because I'd heard about the case of ross, but I was fine.

"Mom? Is it going to be safe there? I wont get eaten like rossalina will I?"
I asked my mom as we were driving to the pizza place.

"Of course not dear"

"We wouldn't let that happen child"

I was still worried all the same.

When we had got there, it was packed full of children and adults, all yelling at the top of their lungs, something i really Didnt like.

I covered my ears most of the way until we managed to get to a quiet table away from all the noise.

My parents ordered food while I played on the arcade games with lilac. "HAH i win again!" Lilac yelled.

"H-hey not fair.. you've had more practice! And you know I dont like loud noises!" I said while i was shaking.

"Alright scaredy cat I'll lower my voice. Happy?" Lilac said to me, actually lowering her voice for once.

"hey, how about we check out the animatronics behind stage!" lilac said with her eyes sparkling.

"But isnt that against the rules?" I asked.

"Ughhh your so boring Lilith. Cmon it will be fun!" Lilac said, pulling my arm.

"O-ok if it's what you want to do...

We went behind the stage through the staff door, And there was a white and green fox animatronic, and a orange and white one.

Lilac looked at the green one and then me.

"Hey sis close your eyes" she told me.

"Why?" I asked her. "Just do it!"

She said to me. So I closed my eyes and waited.

"Okay now open!" I opened my eyes, She was holding me right by the green animatronic, laughing!

"LILAC! THIS ISNT FUNNY LET ME GO!" I said, struggling to get out of her grip.

"Relax nothings gonna happen!" Her tone was infuriating.

I was crying because of how scared I was.

She then threw me at it and ran out, laughing again.

I tried to get up but before I could, something grabbed me by the stomach!

At that moment I knew what was about to happen so I screamed as loud as I could:

"HELP! SOMEONE PLEAASEE" sobbing as I said it, but it was too late, I felt myself getting crunched up inside of the robot while all I could do was take it.

The last thing I heard was sirens, and my parents voices.

About 6 years later

"Ughhh what happened?" I said, sitting up and stretching.

I recalled exactly what had happened, but I still felt human. 

All of a sudden I heard crying near me so I called out "who's there?" And wandered to where the crying was coming from.

I saw what looked like the lolbit animatronic that had sat there ages ago.

" who are you? You look like the lolbit animatronic but they broke ages ago" I asked them.

"Rossalina"

IF YOU WANT THE REST GO TO THE 2ND CHAPTER(The revival) TO SEE