💉💮Chapter 8: August 19th💮💉

Lolbits font: bold
Glitches font:underline
My font: normal
Kid font:italics
This is a day I based off of sun and moons July 16th.
_________________________________________

Nobody's pov.

Date: August 19th, 2018

It was a normal day at the daycare.

Sun and moon had gone away for a few days, so lolbit and tangle were going to be looking after the kids.

Tangle noticed they were out of some things, so she went to the shop to go buy some.

Lolbit was moon when they were in charge so had no idea what to do without tangle when they were awake, so obviously this made them stressed as they didnt know how to deal with this situation.

When tangle had left when the kids were sleeping, Lolbit did their part and patrolled the daycare to make sure vanny was not there.

The kids woke up earlier than the timer, so Tangle was not back yet as she was gonna be out while the kids were asleep.

Lolbit tried to get them to go to sleep but the kids just kept running around wanting to play again, Which made lolbit frustrated. Eventually lolbit gave in and played one of the games.

"What are we playing then starbites?" Lolbit asked them.

"Tag!" Yelled the kid hitting lolbit then running off as the other kids did the same. Lolbit chased after them getting away from them before they could get to them, While they were tagging each other lolbit sat on the balcony while waiting.

It was about 30 minutes till tangle came back to play with them so lolbit tried to get them back to bed.

"How about we play a game of my choice, then you go to bed stardews?"
Lolbit asked them, pretty annoyed at them now.

"Okay! What's the game? I bet you lose!" The kid replied,laughing.

"Hidenseek" Lolbit told them, so they went to hide.
"Ready or not here I come darlings~" Lolbit said to the kids, searching for them.

Lolbit had found one of the kids, the rude one. "Found you~ You've been bad, you should be punished starlight!~" lolbit said Laughing maniacal like.

Lolbit then flexed their claws and sliced the kid right across the stomach, The blood pouring out.

The kid was screaming in pain while lolbit just kept on ripping this kid apart, limb from limb, organ from organ. They did the same with all the other kids too.

The final kid had heard about this virus and knew it wasnt lolbit.

But they had no chance to run and tell someone before they got caught and gutted too.

Glitch admired their work, licking the blood off their claws before heading back in.

Lolbit saw everything that glitch had done,and ran up to her room before anything else happened.

Lolbit was pretty much having a heart attack in their room, there were claw marks everywhere, while lolbit just sat in the middle of the room against the wall crying.

Tangle came back and almost flat out fucking dies, she ran to lolbit and saw what had happened and let lolbit explain.

Tangle shut the daycare and swore to never leave again.

When tangle hugged lolbit, You could still see the very faint red glow in their eyes.

uh yes. BLOOD AND GUTS BABYYYYYYY
Yeah I've 100% lost it. OH WELL!🔪