🏵Chapter 7:Tangbits date night🏵

Lolbits font:Bold
Tangles font:normal
My font:italics
Suns font:bold underline
Moons font:bold italics
I couldnt think of lore currently so I just made something I had on my mind.
_________________________________________

Lolbits POV:

I noticed tangle had been feeling a little overworked lately due to the kids being a little rough on her.

So I decided to take her on a date, Something we hadn't done in months due to the pizzaplex being open most of the time.

I went to look for tangle in our room but I didnt find her or error. There was a note on the bed.

The note:

♡lolbit, if you are reading this that means I'm still out. I took error to see some human things as she is still a kid,robot or not. I'll be back at 5pm
Okay? See you then my cannibal!♡
Signed tangle♡
Ps. Error wrote something too.
☆hi dad! I'm at the park making friends! I hope your okay!☆

End of note.

"Heh, such a sweetheart. Well I guess I'm gonna go see moon then I've got to ask him something. And I'm talking to myself. Great."  I said crawling out of the vents back into the daycare.

"Moon? Sundrop? Can you come out I want to talk to you guys"  I yelled dropping on the floor.

"Hey lolbit
What's up? Moons still up in our room but he'll  be down in a minute"
Sundrop said skipping around.

"Lolbit? I'm coming down. What is it you want? Moon asked. "Uhh well you see,
Since you and sunny are yknow, uhm I wanted to ask you what you would do for a date?" Lolbit laughed nervously.

"Well for one of ours we just wander around the plex and play games for one. The devil knows what we do after that~" moon said smirking.

"Oh. I'll ask him when I see him! Which one is it?" I asked him while sun just started stacking the barrels.

"I-  it's a figure of speech lolbit, none of your demonic friends know." Moon shook his head.

"That makes sense now. Thanks for the help you two! I gotta get ready! Also sunny could you do me a solid?" I asked sunny.

"Sure! What's that!" He replied.

"Could ya look after error for a bit while we're out, thanks! Cya guys" we all waved goodbye and i got ready for the date.

☆this is what they looked like☆