🌺Chapter 21: the separation, part 2🌺

Lolbits font:bold
Glitches font:underline
My font:normal
Solars font:italics
Viruses font: bold underline
MY CHILD IS FINALLY GONNA FU- I MEAN HUG LOLBIT! Heh spelling mistake- anyway!
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

In the security room(its just glitch and lolbit)

"Well glitchy? You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be..."

"what's wrong?you sound sad?"

"I'm just, happy really"

Lolbit smiled and ran to the exit of the pizzaplex where solar was waiting.

Lolbit took a deep breath, and wandered with solar, tearing up a little.

After the separation because I'm lazy af.

"Glitch? You awake?"

Glitches eyes fluttered open, showing the red dots they always wanted.

Glitch looked at their form, and then lolbit.

"How do you feel?"

Glitch teared up, and started crying.

"Fucking amazing.."

Glitch wrapped their arms around lolbit, hugging them.

"AGAIN WITH THE LOVEY-DOVEYNESS! YOUR MAKING ME CRY!"

Solar went to go eat sushi while glitch just sat on the floor with lolbit, cuddling her while slightly growling.

Once they headed back, to glitches surprise, virus ran towards glitch, jumping on them and knocking them over.

"GLITCHY!"

"Hey vivi"

Virus and glitch hugged tight, both of them too happy to let go.

"Get a room glitch!"

Glitch gave lolbit the middle finger and laughed.

Lolbit grabbed glitch by the arm and led them to their room, organized to glitches definition of perfection.

Clean, but still a little messy, dark and calming.

Glitch immediately jumped onto the matress on the floor and started rolling around, giggling.

Lolbit flopped down beside them,and caught them from behind and hugged them.

Glitch rolled over to face lolbit and hugged them back, still red in the face from rolling over.

The duo hugged tighter and fell asleep.

The end because I have no ideas

308 words