🏵🍪Chapter 16: Cookies!🍪🏵

Lolbits font:bold
Tangles font:underline
My font:normal
Rose_the_Random_ font:italics
Gonna be honest, I made this chapter and forgot what I was writing it for.
_________________________________________

Nobody's pov.

Lolbit and tangle were going to make cookies today for everyone because it was the new year.

So tangle went to the store to get the cookie mix while lolbit prepared the kitchen.

When tangle got back the starting mixing the ingredients together.

"No your not supposed to put the eggs in with the eggshells-"

"I'm not cracking those fuckers! That's murder, they are babies."

"I will buy you a lunar plushie"

"😀 okay"

So they got passed the egg problem, now it was time to mix the butter.

"Okay it says use 2 spoons of butter
So-"

" *putting 4 in*"

"TANGLE NO-"

"IT WILL TASTE BETTER!"

"LET ME DO IT THEN-"

About 5 mins later, when lolbit was gonna do the butter.

"I'm gonna dip my hand in some butter, and I'm gonna smear it around"

"Please dont finger my butter"

"....WHY WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO SAY THAT?!"

Lolbit put the butter in the cookie mix, and put it in the oven to bake, and tangle sat outside the oven.

"Your cooking in my oven, Hello from the outside~ of the oven, I must've cut atleast two times~ to tell you, I'm sorry~ for not preheating the oven, SO, the middle will probably be raw~ PLEASE DONT GIVE ME SAMONELLA~"

"Shush"

"....Fine..."

They managed to bake the cookies through tangles singing, and then they needed to let them cool.

"Dont eat them hot,or you'll burn your tongue"

" *eats the hot cookie*... AHHHHHH IT BURNS-"

"I told you."

When the cookies cooled, they gave them to everyone, even monty and roxy. They did put a separate one with alot of chocolate chips in a bag for rose, Because they liked them the most out of the glamrocks exept for the solar siblings.

*knock knock*

"What do you want you oversized bi-"

"Cookie?"

"COOKIES!"

Lolbit almost collapsed on the floor on the way home, as they were tired from the whole day.

When they got home they ate one of their own cookies and went to bed.

The end of chapter

Yeah the ending was me just being tired so I made lolbit tired too. I'm writing the other chapters right after this is posted,so yeah. Love yall.🧡💚🖤💙