🌺Chapter 21:The separation part 1🌺

Lolbits font:bold
Tangles font:italics
Viruses font:underline
Solars font:underline italics
Glitches font:bold underline
I WANNA SEPARATE THEM FOR STORY PURPOSES TO MAKE THIS STORY BETTER FOR GLITCHHHH
As you can tell, glitch is my fav
ANYWAY-
📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉

Nobodys pov

Lolbit was very nervous today, and she had a very good reason as to why.

Tangle was going to go to Solars for a few days, to get virus removed and put into a new body.

This meant lolbit was alone for a few days, and that thought terrified her, but she knew she had to stay strong, for tangle.

"Relax, I'll be fine babe. It's only for a few days, I'll get eclipse to look after you aswell" Tangle kissed lolbit on the cheek.

"Thanks darling, I'll be fine. I promise"

"STOP BEING SO DAMN LOVEY DOVEY IM GONNA CRY-"

tangle booped lolbits nose and went of with solar, waving goodbye.

A few days later because I'm a lazy fuck

Lolbit was pacing around the entrance of the plex, waiting for tangle to return with virus and solar.

Glitch was also waiting, sharing their body with lolbit, each controlling half, making them stumble out of uncooperatiation( is that even a word-)

Until they heard a footstep at the door, and immediately ran into it, smashing it as they ran outside, and the trio just looked at lolbit in confusion as she busted through the side door.

Lolbit took tangle and virus back home through teleportation, while solar sighed and tried to fix the broken door.

"Hi hi hi!"

Virus had become very small, about 5 ft, very bright and cute, wagging her little tail.

"Why are you so damn small?"

"I wanted to be small! When can I see glitchy?"

"Well tomorrow I'm gonna get glitch separated, so then."

"Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay"

Virus ran around the room yelling for the next 5 minutes, until she got so dizzy that she fell over, laughing.

"Alright you nuisance. Bed. Now. God your like my kids!"

Lolbit showed virus to her room, and they got ready for bed for the night, but lolbit went to the abandoned security room to talk to glitch for a bit.

"well glitch? You excited to get out of your prison?"

"To be honest, yeah. A little. As soon as I leave this body I am gonna knock you over~"

"okay okay, whatever you say glitchy"

lolbit laid down in the bed she put in the security room, and fell asleep.

(Bonus)
"DID THEY HAVE TO BREAK THE GOD DAMN DOOR!?" Poor solar had managed to fix the door. This poor child. I love him. Hes a bean.

Ik it's short I have no inspiration.
470 words💚🧡💙