💮Chapter 3:The virus💮

Lolbits font: Bold
My font: Italics
Glitches font: Underline bold
Tangle: Underline
Moon: Underline italics
Art by Fnaf fasma303🎃💀
OH MY GOD I WAS FORCED TO USE THE SKULL EMOJI
HERE WE GO! LETS MEET MY FAMOUS VIRUS FRIEND!
_______________________________________

Nobody's pov

Lolbit was enjoying their day in the daycare, taking care of the kids with sun, moon and tangle.

When it was naptime, lolbit decided she wanted for moon to teach her how to swing on the wires, while tangle went to learn to stack with sun.

"So what you want to do, is grab the wire, and jump. Make sure your grip is tight otherwise, you could fall as your heavier than me and sun." Moon demonstrated to lolbit.

"Its that easy? Well okay, I'll give it a shot!" Lolbit said jumping off the structure, swinging for all she was worth.

When the kids woke up, lolbit told them jokes, and played with them until their parents came for them. When everyone went to their rooms and the kids left, lolbit flopped down on the bed, remembering the day they just had, while tangle made them both milkshakes. "Orders up lolbit!" Said tangle, passing the milkshake to lolbit.

"Thanks T" Lolbit said, sipping it intensely.

When they had finished they went straight to bed to rest and recharge after a long day of work.

Lolbit woke in the night with a massive headache. She just thought a virus had overgrown again, and so she went to delete it and get a new one.

(She has Glitch abilities, I'll make an info book on this)

When she arrived at the computer, she decided to look at the virus, and what she saw would change her forever.

A virus had grown into an alternate personality, inside of lolbit!

"W-what a-are y-you?!" Lolbit could barely speak, she was frightened almost to her second death!

"Heheheh...my name is...Glitch,
Darling~ and What am I, you ask? Well to put it short, I am a virus, built up to make me...ALIVE... again." Said the virus known as glitch.

"how about me make a little deal, Hmm? I wont hurt you, and you let me meet all of your most LOVELY friends! Hehe, does that sound like a plan? rossalina~" glitch offered.

"A-all right g-glitch just dont hurt tangle!" Lolbit shouted.

"Very well then. Now get some rest. You'll need it my darling dear~ heheheh~".

So lolbit went to bed, and glitch did the same in lolbits mind.

Okay you met glitch! I'll do an info book with everyone's traits.
Bye!
Words:438