🌺Chapter 9:The sibling🌺

Lolbits font:bold
Tangles font:italics
Errors font:underline
My font:normal
Codes font:bold underline.
_________________________________________

Lolbits pov

I was washing up some of the knives in the kitchen because they had gotten stained, with error beside me helping.

"Father,I have a question" error said to me.

"And I may have an answer. What's the matter dearest?" I replied,
I was drinking water in order to not waste it.

"Could I have a brother?" Error asked me.

I spat out the water I was currently drinking.

"What? Why?" I asked her.

"Well, You had a sister when you were human, didnt you father? I just want to know what it feels like" she asked me, hanging her head.

"Its a royal pain in the ass if you ask me dear, but if it's what you desire, I could spare some time to get you a brother" I told her, finishing the knifes.

After we had done I put error with lunar and set off to my lab.

The door was locked so like a normal person I didnt unlock it with my key, I kicked it down.

I set to work almost immediately but I did eat alot of snacks(WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS) and managed to get him built in about 2 hours.

"Hello? Hi dad!" Code said to me.

"Aww hey buddy. I reckon you and error are gonna be best siblings." I took code home, fixing the door, and I also took them to see all the glamrocks, who were shaking their heads at me.

"So I have a sister,a mom and a dad and 8 uncles and 2 aunties and a cousin?" Code asked me.

"No,only me tangle and error the rest aren't family. That was
Sun,moon,lunar,eclipse,bloodmoon ,Solar,monty,glamrock freddy,roxy, chica and lil solstice."

Code went on about the family for 15 minutes while doing my head in.

"Error? Tangle? Theres a new child here!"  I could hear error dashing and knocking something over while tangle just strolled.

"Stop making kids lolbit."

"MY BROTHER IS HERE!!" Error ran and hugged him while me and tangle and I had a bit of a row.

I told error to take code to see lunar so me and tangle could be alone.

Im not saying what they did.

End of chapter.

Yeah. We fucked. Get over it. Goodnight satan and Lucifer. And asmodeus. And
Mammon. And beelzebub. And every other god damn demon. GOODNIGHT.
🧡💚🖤💙💜💛❤🏳️‍🌈