🎄Chapter 12:Christmas special🎄

🎄🥶🐧🥂⛄
Lolbits font:bold
Tangles font:underline
My font:normal
Errors font:italics
Codes font: bold underline
Rose_the_Random_ font:bold italics
MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY
_________________________________________

Nobody's pov

DATE 25/12/2022

Lolbit was up at 11:59 on Christmas eve,waiting to burst into their room yelling its Christmas.

When 12:00 hit,
"ITS GOD DAMN CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY GET YOUR ASSES UP AND GO BE HAPPY!"

"YAY CHRISTMAS DAY!"

"LET ME GOD DAMN SLEEP LOLBIT!"

"What's Christmas dad?"

"Christmas is a holiday code"

Lolbit then decided to wake up everyone in the plex by yelling into DJ music mans microphone that it was Christmas at the top of their voice.

Everyone was very mad at this apart from the 4 extra eclipses, eclipse,lunar, solar and blood moon.

It was their first christmas after all.

Everyone exept lolbit and error went back to bed as it was 1 in the morning and rose had beaten almost everyone for yelling at lolbit, but lolbit
themselves managed to escape the
rose wrath and went to play hide n seek with error while they waited.

"Hehehe.
Dad will never find me" error was hiding in the daycare structure behind one of the generators.

"I can hear your sensors whirring, I know where you are error~" Lolbit found error and had many more games before it was 7 in the morning.

"SHUT THE HELL UP EVERYONE! ITS THE 25TH! CHRISTMA- .... ITS CHRISTMAS! IM JOINING YOU LOLBIT!"

And so everyone was having Christmas together and having a fun time.

Glitch and virus were celebrating it in lolbits head because even though glitch is evil,
They still respect Christmas holidays.
Lolbit also ate a Turkey. Whole.

The solstice family were there too, eclipse was fixing something,lunar was playing, solar was laying beside lunar and bloodmoon was sitting with lolbit both of them drinking blood.

It was a fun day for everyone, then it was time for the presents.

Lolbit got a very sharp knife from bloodmoon,a plushie from lunar, a spare chip from eclipse, and a ribbon from solar.

Tangle got a plushie from lunar and a frying pan from both eclipse and solar specially made for beating the living hell out of monty.

Error and code just got plushies and rose got a chainsaw from lolbit.

" Enjoy my dear."

"HECK YEAH!"

For the rest of the day everyone just fought eachother exept for eclipse and bloodmoon. They didnt fight because they both tried to murder eachother before and succeeded.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FUCKERS!
LOVE YA ALL

END OF THE CHAPTER

Love you all srsly🧡💚🖤💙💜💛❤💗
437 words