Chapter 4

"So are you going to tell us what last night was all about?" Keisha asked placing everyone's drink on the table.

They were currently at Keisha's house for their hangouts which is something that did every Tuesday at each other's house. Today was her day.

"What about last night? What are you talking about." She replied emotionless. She was beginning to get tired of her friend's curiosity about what they thought was a love story waiting to happen.

"Don't start, you know what we talking about."

"Yeah, we saw you and ole boy together. The way he was looking at you, he looked like he was tryna eat you up." Shonda said while sipping her tea.

"Look ain't nothing happening between us. I don't even know the man hell, I don't even know the man's name." She said beginning to get aggravated.

"I'm surprised Keisha don't know, aint you supposed to be the fortune teller or some shit? Where your powers run off too huh?" Shonda said while sipping on her drink looking at the friend that would usually tell everyone business.

"Damn you think so small of me, and there's a way I get the information bitch. Which is me asking around and that's currently what I'm doing so D gives up the information about her and ole boy she was with ok." Keisha said while giving Shonda a look.

"Yeah because exposing the way you get your information from people is smart." Shonda said looking at her as if she was dumb.

"His name is Noah, and he is Trell's best friend. Now can we just drop this, please damn?" Cleo said rolling her eyes getting tired of the drama unravelling.

It got silent as all the women just stayed quiet drinking their beverages and not saying too much.

"I'm sorry Desi, ok? I didn't mean to overdo it." Shonda said looking at her friend sincerely.

"And I'm sorry too, I'm beginning to think that I have been watching too many romance movies. It's like every two people I see, I think they soul mates."
Keisha said making all the women laugh breaking the tension that was displayed before.

"Me too girl, only excuse I have is that I'm always looking for drama or the next gossip. You guys know this I've been like this before D left and came back."

"Yeah we know, which is why your ass always being involved in some shit. Don't think I didn't hear how you were running around collecting gossip about Leonna's husband when you were supposed to be in church young lady." Cleo said making sure to add in her input making Keisha hide behind the pillow, covering her face.

"Anyway, since y'all know that I always know the gossip. There is a club in town, it's called Risque because it makes you wanna do some risky shit and some freaky shit, Aye." She cheered sticking her tongue out pretending to smack an imaginary behind Infront of her.

"I'm down for that, but it has to not be on a work day. What's everybody saying tho." Shonda said

"I'm free Thursday." Cleo said.

"I'm also free on Thursday." Keisha said.

"What about you Miss, goodie two shoes?" Shonda asked looking at her friend with a playful look.

Desiree wasn't the clubbing type. Family functions she could do because she always knew somebody. Clubs however, wasn't her type of style. She had heard way to many stories about sexual harassment and she mostly preferred staying at her home since she was mostly introverted with a slight hint of extroverted.

"Shonda, don't go pressuring her. If she wants to come she will come." Cleo said

"I'll come, might as well get out of the for a little bit but I don't think I'm gonna stay to long."

"That's fine. If you want I'll take you in my car while Shonda and Keisha go together." Cleo watched as Desiree nodded her head in agreement.

----

"Damn Keisha, you could have warned us about this many people being here." Desiree whined seeing the entire club packed with people.

"Girl, when did I become the police. You acting like I'm Spider-Man listening to all the reports."

"Look, we already here let's just have a good time. You cool with that Des or do you wanna go." Shonda responded looking behind her towards the ladies.

"Cleo? What you looking?" Keisha asked.

"Either I'm bugging or that looks like my cousin. Come on." She walked over to the table not bothering to check if her friends were behind her.

"I knew it was your crusty ass sitting here. I can practically see your dry lips from around the corner." Cleo joked.

Latrell kissed his teeth. "Man, why your ass tryna clown me in front of my peoples. Matter fact what the hell you doing here."

As the two bickered both groups were completely unaware to the intrigued tension that Desiree and Breeze were displaying. He was eyeing her licking his lips at how sexy she looked. He was hoping to see her again, he wanted to see her again. Something about her made him want to know more and he was going to stop until he got the answers that would satisfy him.

In her case she was shocked but not really shocked to see him there. One he was Latrell's best friend which made sense on why he was here and not that that really shocked. Two would be the fact that he was actually here staring at her up and down. She was beginning to feel hot and needed something to cool down.

"Umm, I'm gonna get a drink ok." She told the other two. To which they nodded letting her go get the drink, they had their eyes on the men that were hanging with Latrell.

"Hello, could I have a dirty martini please." The bartender nodded preparing her drink immediately.

"I wouldn't picture a girl like you to order something like that." She softly shook her head closing her eyes. She should have known he would follow her.

---------

HEWWOO SO I DECIDED TO SPLIT THIS CHAPTER 2 NOW MY DUMBASS GOTTA RIGHT MORE SO THIS REACHES OVER 1000