Chapter 6

"OOOOOH,LETS GO FOOL."

Cheers erupted as the men celebrated a man who did a windmill dunk. They were all having fun playing basketball. Doing a half court game as people cheered and the ladies talked loudly.

Breeze pulled up in his car parking at the corner. He made sure his gun was tucked in his waist band and got out heading to the garage.

"Ahh shit, here comes the big boss. What's up Breeze."

"Wassup Pigeon, what's happening." They did their hand shake.

"Igloo ass here?" Breeze said chewing on the stick in his mouth.

"Yeah he In here, come on." Pigeon gestured before walking into the garage.

"I hope y'all not fucking around, because look who is here." Pigeon said pointing behind him to Breeze.

"Aye, wassup Breeze?"

"Where you been at man?"

"Ahh shit, what Igloo do now?" The final voice said.

"Now why y'all mother fuckers think I did something?" Igloo said bucking at them.

"Because you always doing some stupid shit, which makes him appear as if he some fucking magician or some shit." Pigeon said making everyone laugh.

"Igloo, let's have a chat." Breeze said which made everyone laugh harder knowing he was in trouble.

Breeze heard him kiss his teeth as they made their way to his office.

Breeze sat on the desk as Igloo just stood across from him.

"Why do you love testing me man." Breeze sighed

"Bruh I don't know what you talking about." Igloo shrugged in a petulant way.

"What do you mean, you don't know. You act like I dont have eyes and ears everywhere here." Breeze said getting frustrated at Igloos unbothered expression.

"Man, I just said I didn't do no shit, why you keep sweating me on this." Igloo said slightly raising his voice at Breeze.

Snapping Breeze grabbed him and slammed him on the wall restricting Igloos airways as he hovered slightly off the floor.

"Nigga, who the fuck you think you talking to like that huh." He pushed him in the wall making Igloo groan in pain as she struggled to breathe.

"Remember you work for me, not the other way round. Now I'm gonna say this once. STOP. FUCKING.TESTING.ME." Breeze said through gritted teeth dropping igloo on the floor as he gasped for oxygen.

Breeze didn't take a second glance at him as he left the office and exited the garage not saying goodbye to anyone as he went to his car and drove off.

----

"Ok, I'm done Melipoo," Desiree said finishing the last braid.

Melanie gasped in excitement, she quickly got up and made her way to the mirror.

Desiree laughed seeing the little girl posing in front of the mirror flipping her hair back and forth.

"I love it, thank you Desicake." Melanie said rushing over to her and putting her in a bear hug.

"You're welcome." Desiree said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright, I've got the popcorn. Oooh Meli your hair looks good I see you girl." Cleo said admiring her while holding a laundry basket.

"Thank you, Cleopatra." Melanie teased calling her by the name she knew would annoy her.

"Oh, that's what we doing, when I hide spiders in your bedroom don't come crying to me. She said scaring her as she exited the living room.