Chapter 9

"Ow."

"Ow"

"Ow, damn Desiree what kind of torture shit you putting me through," Noah said as he hissed in pain.

"Beauty is pain, besides your the one that picked this mask Noah." she defended.

"Yeah, cause charcoal was the only one I recognized. Like what the fuck is an Aloe- veera." He said picking up the bottled reading the label.

"It's Aloe vera, and its a plant but it does wonders for the face, body and its edible." she said as she resumed by to peeling his mask.

"Oh sorry professor, owwwww. Now I know you did that on purpose." He said giving her a mug.

She definitely did.

"Oh shut up you big baby, I'm done anyway take a look." She tapped his shoulder signifying for him to get back."

"Daaaamn, this shit took all my glow I look ashy af." He said in shock rubbing on his face.

"Oh my goodness, look how much Whiteheads came of your nose. I thought you said your skin was clear and pimple free." She analysing the mask with her mouth open in shock.

"What let me see that." He said snatching the mask out her hand.

"What the hell, nah your charcoal shit has effected me." He said pointing to her in accusation.

"It wasn't the charcoal, it was you face. Shower and lotion my ass." She said as she walked off to her room laughing.

"What? What you say? Get back here." He said following her. When she was ignoring him, he took it upon himself to tackle her to the bed."

"Noah, ahahaha. Stop, Noah hahaha. Stop playing."
She screamed in laughter as he began to tickle her underneath him. She was extremely ticklish.

"Nah this what you get, now what?" He said tickling her non stop even as she began to plead.

Their tickle session ended up turning into a play fight when she tried to kick his lower region. They were going all in not caring about hurting the others feelings they were tryna take the crown, but that didn't work out as Noah pulled Desiree by her feet making fall on the bed as he pinned her down.

"Got your ass now," He said panting he grinned at her. They were completely out of breath both their chests rising at a rapid motion.

Noah took the time to analyse her underneath him, he couldn't understand how someone could look so beautiful and he loved listening to her speak her voice sounded like music to his ears everytime.

They were both in a compromising position his hands were wrapped around her wrists as she looked at him with her beautiful brown eyes. She felt a type of way and she didn't know what it was, but it felt nice and she enjoyed the view even as he chain was hanging in her face.

He began to lean down as she lifted up her head, it was like slow motion and they probably didn't know they were moving closing to each other.

Noah claimed her lips on him as he gave her a passionate kiss, he could never forgot those soft plumped lips, never. It should be a crime for someone to be so seductive without even trying.

With his hands loosened on her wrist Desiree wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him closer as she slipped her tongue in his mouth making him groan and her moan slightly in satisfaction.

He hiked her legs up for her to wrap it around his waist as he began kissing her neck making her hiss as she explored the muscles on his back through his white wife beater.

"Noah." She dragged moaning his name in his ear.

The two were beginning to get in the heat of the moment until a phone rang."Shit." Noah said recognising the ringtone and getting off of her to answer the phone.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Breeze man, some shits going down we need you."

"What? What happened." He said, he tried to filter his anger seeing as Desiree was looking at him confused. He didn't want her to worry nor did he want her to see the business side of him or even know about the business side.

"Man, Cross and his peoples done come around here, talking shit about how he gonna take you out and he tryna sell some of his shit on the block."

Breeze sighed rubbing his hand down his face, he did not need this shit right now. Cross was another gang leader who had been trying to get rid of Breeze. No one knows what his problem is only the fact that he wants all the power and he is willing to end all the other so called kings.

"Alright, I'm on my way. Just give me a minute." With that he hung up cursing underneath his breath.

"Everything ok?" He heard her angelic voice say.

"No umm, I gotta go. Latrell talking about some ghetto girl tryna start some shit or whatever. He needs my help."

Something burned painfully in his chest, it was probably the fact that he lied to her. He knew it was wrong but he had to make sure he didn't know who he was. Call himself but he didn't want to lose Desiree.

"Oh ok, call me when everything has been sorted out ok?" She said getting up from the bed walking towards him.

"Ok baby." He kissed her on the lips then forehead before grabbing his stuff and leaving.

-------

"can someone explain to me, how the fuck this happened." Breeze said looking at his crew and the fact some cash was missing.

"I don't know man, we don't even know how he got in." One of the dudes said.

"Word on the street is, he was looking for you. Tryna start some shit. You know Cross be, tryna stay relevant and shit." One of the females said.

"Whens our next drop." Breeze said looking at his informant.

"Um not until, next Friday."

"Ima give yall till Wednesday, make sure this shit is sorted."

"Yes boss." his Crew responded before disbanding off to their job.

------------

HEWOOOO

TURNS OUT WE GOT A MOTHERFUCKER NAMED CROSS UP IN THIS JOINT DAAAMN.

WHICH REMINDS ME IM THINKING OF DOING A WEEKLY UPDATE BUT I WANTED TO SEE IF YOU GUYS WANTED DAILY OR TWICE A WEEK.

AND NOW IVE GOT WRITERS BLOCK FOR THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS OOOPS.