Chapter 18

Mature content ahead

"Fuck Noah." Desiree moaned out in gripping onto his thighs. Desiree was in reverse cow girl riding like a true professional, all she needed was the cowgirl hat

"Fuck baby." He groaned biting his lips watching her ass jiggle in front of him. He slapped her ass a few times before holding her and fucking her underneath, making sure to hit her sweet spot. She moaned louder feeling him deeper, her tongue was stuck out as some loose hairs began to stick on her sweaty forehead. Noah began to sit up which transitioned the reverse cow girl to her now arching her back as he fucked her from the back. Noah grabbed her ponytail fucking her rough as she moaned out loud grabbing the sheets underneath.

Noah may have accidentally been pulling on her hair too hard because the next thing he knew her ponytail had come off. Noah just looked at the ponytail in his hand then looked at Desiree seeing her hair was now styled in a cute bun due to the ponytail being gone. He didn't think she even knew he was holding it because she was still moaning due to the fact that he was still going, he wasn't going to let no hair stop him.

Noah grabbed one of her ass cheeks as he started fucking her rougher while also swinging the ponytail above his head as if it was a lasso making him feel like a cowboy. Desiree completely had no idea that her hair was practically snatched off. She was enjoying his dick so much that she didn't realize he was pretending the hair was a whip as he started whipping it above her ass making sure it doesn't hit her so she wouldn't know.

A random idea popped into his head and he decided to wear the wig on his head. "Noah, i'm gonna cum." Desiree said as she began whining as her eyes were rolled back. "Thats it baby, cum on my dick. Drain your shit." He said thrusting deeper into her as the hair bounced ontop of his head. Desiree came on his dick later on as he thrusted a few more times before climaxing in the condom.

He pulled out making Desiree whine as she went to lay on her back catching her breath. Noah hovered over her kissing on her neck. "No, move. we are not about to do round four." She said with her eyes closed trying to push him away.

"Whaat? Don't tell me you are tapping out on me." He said softly kissing on her neck making her tilting her neck to give him more access. When she felt his dick start to harden she snapped out of it and went back to pushing him off.

"Noah, i'm not a machine. I'm a human baby, you hear that? Humaan give me a break." She huffed not even opening her eyes to look at him she would rather just let the sleep take her now.

"Yeah but i don't want to let you have a break, all you gotta do is spread your pretty legs and let me do all the work." He said trying to persuade her by biting her nipple.

"Next time ok?" She said finally opening her eyes tapping his cheek leaning into a kiss until she paused. "Noah?" He hummed in response. "Whats that on your head?" She said leaning into take a closer look.

"Oh." He took the ponytail off his head showing it to her "This?" He said wanting conformation.

Desiree's eyes widened as she let a audible gasp snatching it out of his head. "NOAH, WHAT THE FUCK." She shouted pushing him off of her sitting up on the bed touching the back of hair to see there was indeed no ponytail.

"It wasn't me, i just grabbed it and it came off so i said let me put it on my head." He explained in no shape of form helping the situation.

"You pulled off my ponytail, this took me hours to do." She whined pointing at the ponytail in emphasis.

"Baby, im sorry." He said in a teasing voice going to kiss her shoulder.

"Go away you ponytail snatcher," She dodged his kiss pushing him back. She rushed out of the bed while holding the sheets only for her to fall straight to the floor with the sheets wrapped around her making her look like a burrito. Noah looked at her on the ground in shock after hearing the loud thud before busting out laughing on the bed.

"Fuck you man, you did this to me." She complain trying to get up but failing everytime.

"Well in that case, i did my job." Noah said relaxing on the pillow watching her try to get up.

"Noah, help me. How can you say you love me and just watch as i struggle to get up to walk away from you." She said hitting the carpet in annoyance.

"Its pretty simple baby, just sit and watch." He said tilting his head to see over the bed surprised to she was out of the burrito and crawling naked to the bathroom.

"Desiree, you cant be serious." He said getting off the bed walking towards her.

"Kiss my ass Noah." She squealed when she actually felt a pair of lips on her ass before being picked off the ground.

"There, now are you calm" He said smirking, he found this entire situation funny and he was not scared to let her know.

Desiree glared at him not saying a single word as she crossed her arm and let out a huff as he laughed before carrying her over to the bathroom. Noah placed her on the toilet letting her pee as he started getting the bathtub ready.

When the water was ready Noah picked Desiree up after she had finished placing her in the tub making her instantly sigh in relaxation.

"Aaah, this feels nice. You're not gonna join me?" She pouted giving him soft eyes.

"Oh, so now you want me back. After you was probably think of a thousand ways to kill me in your head." He said chuckling as he poured bath soap for the water to become bubbly.

Desiree gasped. "I wouldn't say a thousand ways. More like a hundred." She simply shrugged.

Noah rolled his eyes "Yeah, like that's supposed to make me feel better." Making the two of them laugh as they later engaged in all types of topics during their conversation, getting to know each other more and overall enjoying each others company.

------------------

HEWOO

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THE CHAPTER

MIDWAY WHEN I WAS WRITING THE SMUT I THOUGHT OF A TIK TOK I HAD SEEN OF A GIRL SAYING HER WIG CAME OFF WHILE HER AND HER MAN WERE DOING IT AND HE WORE THE WIG AND CONTINUED

SO THIS WAS JUST INSPIRATION FROM THEM I COULDN NOT STOP LAUGHING AS I WROTE THIS CHAPTER

ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER BYE.✌🏾