Chapter 27

(I'll let you guys know when to play)

"Desiree, you been here for some hours and you still haven't eaten anything. At first I thought it was to do with the seafood but clearly it's more than that." Cleo quizzed.

Right now it was just Desiree and Cleo at Cleo's house. Keisha and Shonda went dress shopping for the anniversary that's gonna start late in the night.

"Honestly, Cleo I don't know. I can't eat anything or better yet smell anything without me gagging then wanting to puke." She expressed tiredly.

"Are you pregnant?" Cleo raised a brow

"What?" Desiree said in surprise

"Are you pregnant? You and Noah are sexually active right? So I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up getting pregnant." Cleo shrugged

"No, me and Noah are always wearing protection. Every time we have had sex he is always strapped up....Except." Then it dawned on her

"Except what?" Cleo leaned forward in her seat.

"When I had given him the necklace, let's just say he showed me how thankful he was for the gift. We were so caught up in the moment we forgot to use protection." Desiree face palmed.

How could she forget that, She doesn't even think she would have reminded him if she had remembered. He was pleasuring her so much that she wouldn't dare stop him, and now there was a possibility she was carrying his baby.

"Aah, I'm gonna be an auntie." Cleo cheered excitedly.

"Oh hush up, we don't even know if I am pregnant."

"Why wait, we can get go visit the hospital today, the party starts late anyway so we will have time. My cousin is a doctor so she can fit us in." Cleo said nonchalantly.

"Who Sandra?" Desiree asked.

"No Megan, on my moms side of the family." Cleo reminded.

"But my question is Desiree, what are you gonna do if you are pregnant?" Cleo asked creating a pause in the moment.

"I would be shocked, but I would also be happy. I would just hope before the baby is born that Noah would be out of the business and we could start our life as a family. Obviously I'm scared that I don't know how he is going to react to the news but overall I would be excited to be a mom." She confessed smiling at the thought of her possibly carrying a bun in the oven.

Cleo got up her seat to sit next to her friend. She wrapped her arm around her and snuggled her in an embrace. "I'm sure Noah would be extremely excited. Hell that man would practically do anything for you." Cleo said making Desiree laugh.

"I'm serious Des, that man loves you to the point he would take a bullet for you, hell he would even die for you." Desiree nudged her side.

"Don't say that." She said in a quiet voice.

She would be heartbroken if anything happened to Noah, she wouldn't know what she would do or how to even react if anything bad happened to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that. I was tryna say how much he loves you, and I know he would be ecstatic to have a baby with you." She said squeezing her friend tight.

"You think so?" Desiree smiled happily.

"Well we won't know if we sit our asses here come on let's go to the hospital." Cleo said standing up and also helping her friend up as they exited the door and made their to the hospital.

------

"Alright mama where am I putting the speaker." Latrell asked holding the heavy object.

"Just take it to garden and put it next to the table. Thank you baby." She kissed his cheek