iv

My alarm went off, and I was awakened from my sleep,I don't think I dreamt last night.

I quickly shower put my hair up in a ban and throw on some leggings and an old t-shirt. After I was done Ash came in and we headed downstairs to her car. I want to go to the clinic and get a blood test and gets gyenocologist to lot at me and I'll report Richard for rape.

I turned on my day and the first thing I saw were pictures with a supermodel ex of his, seeing me concentrating on my phone she leaned over to see what I was looking at.

"This bastard! He already moved on!", She angrily yelled.

" Maybe he's just still upset",I say to her and myself. That must be it, all I have to do is let him cool off. This is his way of just trying to get back at me.I understand I'd be upset too if I found him in bed,naked with another woman.

"Come on Bird! He's a real bastard! I warned you, of all people you and to fall for a playboy like him! You don't deserve this", she says " you're here crying and he's out there having the time of his life".

We don't speak all the way until we get to the clinic and I get my tests done.

"I'm sorry",she says as we wait for the results.

"It's okay Ash you don't need to apologize, everything is all my fault",I sniff.

" Oh Bird it's not",she says and hugs me.

After my results were ready I was called into the doctor's office. Ash warmly held my hand and gave me a reassuring squeeze as we entered.

" The results don't show any traces of any substance in your blood stream and there are no signs of ganital injury patterns of sexual assult and nor were there traces of simen. The results also show your two weeks pregnant apart from that,you're all good",he says, making me look at him in disbelief.

“Pregnant? What!” I ask in shock..

“Yes, two weeks,congratulations” he smiles.

I was relieved and upset,then how did I end up in the same bed with Richard if I wasn't drugged but atleast nothing happened and with results maybe William will see that nothing happened between Richard and together we can figure out how I got in bed with him. And I'm pregnant? I'm expecting William's baby. My hand subconsciously touches my belly and I look at Ash who's got a dumbstruck expression on her face. The both of us walk out if the office expressionless trying to process everything.

"I can't believe that bastard will go scot free",Ash said " but at least we know that nothing happened,so-o-o are you going to tell William about the baby? ".

"He is the father so he has to know",I said and clutched the results in my hands as we headed to the studio. I'll go and see him immediately after practice and clear everything then we'll return back to normal.

As soon as I walked in everyone else’s eyes turned on me,I could see the gloating looks in their eyes.

"Don't mind them Bird, they've always been jealous because you've always been the best ballet dancer the world has ever had",she said, saying the last part loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Looks like your true colors have finally been exposed",A voice said.

" Not today Natalie", Ash snapped.

"I'm not talking to you lackery", Natalie retorts,for some reason she has always hated my guts.
I ignored her and grabbed She's hand so we could go and change but she stopped me again.

"Don't run away just yet, Madame Genevieve wants to see you in her office",she smirks.

Madame Genevieve is our instructor and the owner of this studio. She opened it in honor of her deceased daughter. She is a tough and sten woman.
Ash squeezed my hand again and walked me to her office. I took a deep breath before knocking on the mahogany wood door.