xxxi

I applied for the job of a ballet teacher after I saw an advertisement,I never thought they'd really hire me.
I searched for information about the family and it turns out they own a horse riding ridge. They come from old money and are quite old fashioned.
They have two children, twins and the ones I'll be teaching.

"You look like you're wearing your grandmother's suit", Ash mocks.

" It's my grandmother's", I said and rolled my eyes,I took one more look at myself and made sure I looked according to their taste "and this is vintage Chanel it was trending back in the day ,my grandmother saved up for an entire year to buy this",I say and poke her forehead.

The door opened and Merce came crying. "What happened sweetie?", I asked but she kept crying so I turned to Anthony and Caleb that just came in.

"When will my daddy come back mommy? My friends are calling me a liar!",

" Sweetie I already told you…..",
" No you keep lying to me",she sobbed and ran out to her room.

" What happened?",I asked Anthony.

"Merce told her friends her father was going to pick her up today,I didn't know so when they asked if I was her dad I said I was a friend of her Mom",

I ran to her room but found it locked " she won't open it", Caleb said.

"Merce ,baby open the door",I pleaded.

"You'll be late for the interview, I'll stay with her until you come back", Ash offered.
I didn't want to leave her but I was running late.I needed the job,so I reluctantly left to go to my interview. My worst fears are coming true,I don't know what to tell her now, William won't give me the time of day,how am I supposed to tell him he has a daughter.