xxv

"Maybe you should take some time off", Martin said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I just started working and I have been taking so much time off that my other co-workers are beginning to say nonsense.

Martin is so understanding and nice that others would misunderstand but I know it's because Madame Genevieve put in a few words for me.

"No there is no need for that", I say and smile.

" Are you sure?", He asked.

"Yes I'm fine",

"Okay you can take table six",he said.

" Would you like to order now Sir?", I said to the man whose face was hidden behind the menu.

" How about your number?", Scott said and removed the menu from his face.

"Are you stalking me?", I asked.

"No I just happened to see you through the windows",he chuckled.

" Are you going to order or what?", I sassed, lifting my eyebrow.

"Yes I would like the let me take you to dinner and look at the city lights,or let me buy you a hundred roses, maybe get you coffee?", He smiled.

" Sorry we don't serve that here",I rolled my eyes and smirked.

" I won't stop until you say yes, just one date and if I irk you somehow you are free to block me",

" I have two kids", I said to scare him because every man's face that hit on me changed whenever I told them I had two kids..

"I simply adore kids",he chuckled.

" Fine",I exasperatedly said and gave him my number. The rest of the day passed like a blur and before I realized it it was time to close.

I grabbed my stuff and walked outside only to find Scott leaning beside a motorcycle looking like he was waiting for someone.
He looked up from his phone when he heard my boots against the concrete and smiled dashingly.

"I'll take you home",he said and handed me a helmet.

" And what if I say no", I crossed my arms and said.

" I'm not taking no for an answer besides I'm not at ease knowing a gorgeous woman like you is going home by herself",he said and pushed the helmet into my arms.

He put on his helmet and got onto the bike to start its engine. After some deliberation I went ahead and put on the helmet and got onto the bike.

"Hold on tight",he said and I wrapped my arms around his waist, because of the close proximity his clean scent invaded my nose and I subconsciously took a deep breath. He is handsome so of course he had to smile amazingly.
At first my heart was racing, I thought he could feel it from his back but the faster we went the more excited I became. I screamed the directions to where I lived over the wind.

"That was amazing",I laughed and took the helmet off.

"I'm glad you like it,call me anytime you feel like going for a ride to let loose",

" Thank you, don't regret it later",I joked.

" I won't",he smiled and looked at me with a gentle filled gaze that sent my heart racing. "I love what you did with your hair by the way",he cleared his throat and said.

" Thank you",I shyly said and handed him his helmet back.

"So how about dinner on Saturday night?",he asked. "Please?", He asked again after seeing me hesitate.

"Okay but..",

"No buts",he says stopping me mid sentence " it's just dinner between friends that haven't seen each other in a long time",

"Okay",I finally said, I didn't waste a second and rushed to the door.

"Who is that gorgeous man!", Ash yelled as soon as I closed the door behind me, giving me a fright.

"My God Ash ,warn somebody will you?", I said, placing a hand on my frantic beating heart.

"Who is he!"she demanded, placing her arms  against the door and trapping me.

"Scott! His name is Scott",I say and roll my eyes.

"Scott",I continued and I saw her face change.

" Scott? Kate's cousin? That shy little kid that always had a crush on you?",

" yes Kate's cousin and he never had a crush on me",I say while taking my shoes off.

" Of course he did ,you just didn't notice because the only person you had in your eyes at that time was that mommy's boy William and you're oblivious to the rest of  world he always stared at you will puppy dog eyes",

" Plus he isn't the little kid anymore",

" You can say that again,you should definitely go out with him",she said with longing

" Don't even think about it Anthony will lose it",I warned.

" He is candy for my eyes. Besides, I love my chocolate man way too much. But you my friend",she said, raising her hand to point at me. " You should have sex with him",

"You should watch your lady mouth",I said and playfully shoved her.

" Why are you so reluctant to give him a chance? Come on Bird he is so hot",she whined.

" One ,he is younger than me by three years and he is related to Kate which means we'll bump into each other and I don't want to fight",

" Stop with the lame excuses,which part of him looks young?I know you're still stuck on that jerk,he is always the first topic on your search history",she rolled her eyes and said.

I can't believe she's going through my phone,but I'm not surprised because she has always been nosy.

"How big are his hands?", She asked.

"What about them? What's his hands got to do with this?", I asked

" Don't you know? Big hands,big genitalia '',she said as though it's a fact everyone should know as a matter of fact.

Scott has really changed from his boy band cut look to a sexy Englishman but I don't think I want to get involved with anyone right now. I'm still in love with William despite everything I can't forget about him, I've never stopped loving him. But I couldn't help but wonder if what she said is true,if men with large hands have big genitalia. But if I think of William she is kind of telling the truth.