xxxiv

William's POV
I saw the little girl from last and I was about to walk away because I thought she was about to come and speak to me.

"Hello Mr",she excitedly said.

"Get away from me,where are your parents?", I said and flickered her forehead.

" Did you like my performance? I told you I was going to be a star!",

" Yes,y s I liked it now can you move I have to get on a phone call",

" If you liked my performance then I deserve a reward right?",

" What do you want?", I sighed.

" I prefer cash",she laughed and stretched out her palm",

I didn't want to waste time talking to an annoying little kid,so I patted my pockets for my wallet.

"Mommy!",she excitedly yelled, drawing my attention,as I turned in curiosity to see who her mother was. I was going to tell her to teach her daughter the dangers or speaking to people she doesn't know.

Bird stood next to Scott,she looked amazing in the black dress, Scott held a bouquet of roses and a huge white teddy bear.
In the next second the little girl ran into Bird's outstretched arms.
"Mommy did you see me",she excitedly squealed in delight.

" Yes baby,you were amazing. I'm so proud of you ",she smiled and said.

I stood there motionless as a series of emotions and questions ran through my mind.
My mind returned to me when I heard her scream for me to let her go and I realized I was holding her arm "is this child yours?", I demanded.

"Let go of me what the hell is wrong with you?",

"Is this child yours?",I gritted and pushed Scott away.

" William let go of her",he said and managed to push me away.

" Tell me is she your daughter?!",

"Yes and?",

"Is she Richard's?",

" Yes",she said and I felt like a huge fist wrapped itself around my heart. All this time she kept saying that she still loved me, when she clearly even carried that bastard's seed.

"You disgusting vile woman! You kept that filthy animal's child and all this time you kept claiming you loved me. You're nothing but a disgusting, filthy whore!",

" William what the hell is going on?", My mother asked as she signaled for the guards to get rid of the cameramen that started gathering.

"It's you again,we don't seem to catch a breath from you do we?",she said and rolled her eyes.

" Everywhere we go there you are trying to get close to my fiance!", Kate added.
I glared at her making sure to show how disgusted I was with her,how can she do this? I hate her so much.

"What are you doing here?",My mother who held onto my grandfather walked over and asked.

"Who is this young lady?", My grandfather asked,he smiled as his eyes fell onto the girl in Bird's arms.
"You young lady were sensational",he gently said, making the little girl smile "you have the bluest years just like William when he was just a little boy . Right Carolyn?",he laughed. I could tell he was in a good mood.

" You have a beautiful daughter Ms?" He turned to Bird and asked

" Bryce",she said and smiled "Merce the man liked your performance,what do you say?", She asked her daughter.

" Thank you sir",the little girl shyly said.I was surprised she could even be shy.

"What a dear",my grandfather laughed and reached into his jacket and took out a custard lollypop,he used carry those around for as long as I could remember, before my grandmother died she made him promise he would stop smoking,so whenever he had the urge to smoke he would just eat one.

"Thank you", the girl said and put it in her mouth, Scott warmly smiled wrapping his arms around Bird and giving the little girl a smile on her cheek. They looked like a lovely couple. It was sickening to my stomach. Did she lie to him and tell him the girl was his or what?
The nurse that takes care of my grandfather led him to the car while the bodyguards shielded him from the crowd.

"You have a child?"my mother asked Bird "And you? Does your Aunt know what type of woman you're keeping around you?", She turned and asked Scott.
And what's wrong with Bird? Scott is younger than her, she'd go out with someone younger just because he had money?

"Is she Richard's spawn?", Kate mocked "though I must say Bird , it's a great idea to squeeze some child support from the guy",

Bird handed her daughter to Scott and kissed him, I felt my blood boil and all I wanted was to drag her away from him. I don't know if Kate sensed my anger but she held onto my arm leaning her entire body on me.
"London is small and as you can see I came here to watch my daughter dance and not stalk you. I have better things to do Mrs Woodlock, the world doesn't revolve around you and your son. And next time when you see me please don't speak to me and make it seem I know you people",she said and they walked away.