v

The next day my cheating scandal was publicized all over the news and blogs. There was a well written article about me painting me as the worst human being alive. I had to delete my social accounts because of all the hate I was getting.
He really meant it when he said he was going to ruin my life.

weeks went by and I had been all over London but no one wanted to hire me even the people that sent me offers wouldn't hire me .

I was frustrated and I didn't know what to do about everything and going back to my grandmother didn't sound like a bad idea after all.

"What you really want to go back?",

"Yes there is nothing left for me here, William has made it difficult for me to live here it's like I'm the person the whole city hates",

" If that's what you really want,but promise me you'll keep in touch with me",she says and hugs me.

I wanted more than anything to come here to make my dreams come true but I was going back home empty handed.

I took out every valuable thing I owned and asked Ash to help me sell it online. Shoes,bags , clothes, everything of value William got me.

"What of this?", She asks, holding up a small black velvet box.

" No that's not getting sold",I say and snatch it,it contains the necklace William got me of a ballerina with a rose in her hand that had a pink little diamond in it.
He got it for me only a month ago.
I touched the delicate necklace with  Will&Bird inscribed inside ,I  put it around my name promising to never take it off.

I'll try again. I'll mail him a letter with my pregnancy report and the rest of the hospital results. Maybe when he reads it he'll be calm and collected.

So the next day I wrote a letter to him pouring out my heart and feelings and attached everything else and mailed it to his penthouse. Hoping he sees it before I leave.

Two days turned to three and then a week went by. I still didn't see him.

"He is not coming, Bird . I don't know why you still have hope in a guy like him,"Ash, who went to get me something to eat, says. I was at the train station looking at my phone in case he called and at the entrance in case he came here to stop me from leaving.

"He is not coming,why did you still have such a big heart",

" He's the love of my life",I say and look at the entrance searching through the crowd of people coming and going. I still loved him despite everything my heart still beats for him,now that we created such a wonderful life growing inside of me I wanted us to be together.

"You didn't cheat on him but he didn't believe you. It's his loss. Take a little time for yourself, you have to think of the little goblin in your stomach as well,I want you to be happy and William isn't coming",she says, showing me her phone with news about William being in Greece with Kate.

I don't know if he even read my letter but it seems like he has forgotten about me and doesn't care. I smiled sadly as I heard the call for boarding my train that just arrived.

He's not coming. I'm not going to get my romantic movie scene where he comes to stop me from leaving.

I took my luggage and walked to the platform,Ash's entire family came to see me off. I was sad and wounded and I hoped I could try to understand that things between William and I ended just like that but I knew I'll always have a part of him with me. I had no anger, no malice , I just felt regret and sadness.

I didn't know if I'd make a good mother,I have little to no impression of my mother,the only mother and father I've ever known is my grandmother. My parents died in a car crush on a stormy night and I was the only survivor. I got into the train and headed home to Waltham Abbey,with a broken heart and broken dreams.