Prologue

One bright and snowy day in the Amethyst Empire, there lived a King who was loved by their people. Despite the King's young age, he was capable of carrying the burden on the throne. He was previously crowned the last month, but he held a great reputation and great deeds he accomplishes on their land.

A servant in the name of Kristin, had bumped into the said King. But she didn't know that this will change her life forever.

She stared with wide eyes at the King who had fallen to the ground. It looked at if she was looking down on him. A complete act of disrespectinv the royals was shown.

"I'm so sorry your majesty, I wasn't looking at where I was heading." She bowed, and rose to hold out a hand for the said King. She was terrified of the punishment the King would hand her. The previous King had that protocol on going during his reign. And as people had said, 'Like Father, Like Son'.

Kristin did not wish to believe that. For she has not actually interacted with the new King before. But this made her terrified even more. But she did not expect what the King replied.

"No, it's my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and accidentally bumped into you." He stated. Grasping the hand and stood up from his previous state.

"No your majesty, I should have paid attention to where I was heading." She immediately replied.

"It is not your fault dearest maiden. Let us forget this ever happened and go on our separate ways." He stated and did as he said.

He walked pass the servant. Who was still shocked at the situation. The past King would have sent her to the dungeon for that mistake. This made her have hope, that he wasn't like his own father.

This occurrence became the prime gossip around the castle. For they had never expected something like that we're to happen. Some had speculated it was just a coincidence or plain luck. But Kristin did not listen to those incompetent information. She believes that everyone is nice in their own way.

A few weeks had passed and the gossip had died down.

But it was built up once again like a brick wall that needed repairing. When the King had walked into the servant's quarters.

"I deeply apologize for interrupting your work, but may I please know where the dearest maiden who had bumped into me a few weeks back is?" He asked.

Everyone immediately bowed down to the knowledge of the King's presence.

"You may all rise."

"She is over at the royal library, your majesty." One stated.

"Thank you." He replied and left the servants on their daily routine.

He walked through the halls towards the Royal Library. It was empty to say the least. He took note of adding decorations later on.

Once he arrived he glanced at the servant he was looking for. She was organizing the books on the history section.

"Your majesty.." She stated and bowed.

"You may rise."

"What may you need of the moment?" She asked. She gave a sincere smile at the King.

'Oh how her smile always makes my day.' the King thought.

"May I know your name?" He asked.

"My name is Kristin, your majesty." She replied.

"No need for formalities, Kristin. And you can call me Phil. Just Phil. I feel very comfortable whenever I am speaking to you. So I thought why not be friends with you?" The King- Phil stated.

"Okay then, Phil." She replied, saying the name in a teasing tone.

Months passed and their friendship grew stronger. From Friends to Best Friends to Best Friends Forever and to Girlfriend-Boyfriend. A lot of nobles had been shocked at who the King picked to be his one and only. They had thought he would have picked a queen form another Kingdom. But they did not bat an eye, for the King could love who he wanted to. They had no control for what he desires.

A few years(4 years) passed by. The King had gathered the courage to finally propose to his true love. He had planned to do it during the celebration of the day the Kingdom was founded.

April 9.

After a speech, the King got down on one knee and asked the most obvious question he could ask.

"Will you marry me?" He pulled out the box containing the ring and opened it.

Showing the contents to Kristin. It was a decent ring but it had the Amethyst jewel on it.

Kristin stared at Phil. Thinking over her life choice. But she knew she only had one answer.

"Oh, yes Phil. Yes!" She answered. Phil then puts the ring on her finger and hugs her. And giving her a warm and cheeky grin on his face.

Months had passed and they've given birth to their first child. Or should they say, children.

They had gotten twins. Who were born 2 minutes apart on July 24.
The older twin was named, Technoblade. And the younger twin was named, Wilbur.

---------

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it. And please kindly send your recommendations for future chapters in the comments, it would really help to see your opinions and ideas. And this is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you an amazing day!

-E11a_N1ce