I-4

"I am so sorry for what happened." George stared at me with a worried look.

"It isn't your fault." I looked away.

I was about to add more to what I said when a guard burst into the room.

"Sorry to interrupt you both Prince George of Kinoko and Prince Tommy, but the King asked for both your presence in the dining hall for breakfast." The guard said.

"We will be there shortly." He looked at me.

"You better lead us there, Prince Tommy." George pointed.

"Yeah, yeah. Of course I know where that is." I said.

"Well then, let's get going." George pulled me outside, "Lead the way" he added.

I walked and walked and walked and walked, until we reached the dining hall.

"Greetings Prince Tommy and Prince George." The King said.

Me and George sat beside each other cause why not?

"So Prince George, how was your stay so far?" The King asked.

'He literally just got here-' Tommy thought.

"It's been nice here in the palace so far, your majesty. I'm looking forward to visiting the village." George said.

"Would you like one of our guards to escort you while you're going to the village? I could get Prince Technoblade to find you The Best guard we have." The King asked.

"Sure, but can Prince Tommy come with me? I'm more comfortable talking to him than almost anyone else here." George said.

"Is that okay with you, Prince Tommy?" The King asked.

"Yes, your majesty." I answered.

"Well then it's settled. Prince Tommy will come with Prince George to visit the town while our guards, Ranboo and Tubbo, are going to accompany you both." The King said.

-------

"So Prince Tommy... How's life being a Prince here in the Amethyst Empire?" George asked.
(Yes I will still use almost the same stuff from one of my original books)

"Nothing much. It's the same as how you do in Kinoko Kingdom.". Tommy answered.

"I just found out that you were going to be next in line for the throne." George said enthusiastically.

"Shh. No one is supposed to know yet." Tommy said.

Tommy started looking from left and right.

"I do hope that no one has heard us... We should probably head back." George said.

"Yeah."

--------

So that's interesting... I could use the kid... He is next in line for the throne...

"Dream. I have found our next targets..." ??? Said.

"Great! Get back here at HQ and we'll discuss it." Dream answered.

--------

"Greetings Prince Tommy and Prince George." A man wearing a Black-ish Blue beanie and Pearl White Dress shirt tucked into his Navy Blue Suit bowed.

"Greetings. Who might you be?" Prince George asked.

"I am Alex Quackity, your highness. I was assigned to be Prince Tommy's personal servant." Quackity looked at the said Prince.

"You must be Tubbo's replacement." Prince Tommy grinned.

"Yes, your highness. I must mention, why did your previous servant got replaced?"

"I will provide you with a One Word Answer." Quackity walked closer. "He's a TRAITOR" Their eyes widenned.

"So that was the reason why I saw a child being dragged out last time." Prince George spoke out.

"Prince George." Quackity stared.

The said Prince rolled his eyes and continued on their way.

--------

"So Prince Tommy." Prince George paused. "Why is your relationship with your brothers not good?"

"Well. I'll start with Prince Wilbur.

Ever since our mother died giving birth to me, Prince Wilbur hated to see me.

He was seen multiple times trying to kill me. Until my father, the King, told me the story.

One night after he came home. He saw Prince Wilbur holding Younger me in his hands sleeping on my father's bed.

From what he gathered, a knife on the ground. He concluded, that Prince Wilbur was trying to kill me then probably started to feel guilty. Then poof! Prince Wilbur and I were unseparatable.

But when my father told Wilbur to focus on his talent. We started growing apart....

And about Prince Technoblade, I don't really know why. He just ignored me most of the time. If we accidentally bump into a conversation, he'll just look annoyed. I don't even understand why..."

"I am so sorry to hear that."

-----

A guard bursts into the room.

"Prince Tommy. Your father wants your presence in his office."

"I will be there." The guard left. "I'm so sorry, Prince George. I have to take this."

-----

"Ahh, Prince Tommy. This is your new personal servant, Quackity." The King greeted.

"Ahh, yes. Quackity."

"Have you two met?" The King asked.

"Yes we have. Earlier in the hallways." The Prince answered.

"Feel free to speak with him for the rest of the day. I've already cleared your schedule."

"Thank you, your majesty" The Prince and it's servant said in unison.

They bowed and left the room.

"So, uhh. Prince Tommy. Where do you want to 'hang-out' at?" Quackity asked.

"Oh, in the garden perhaps? And I am very surprised that a servant would speak to me as if I had no royal status." The Prince highlighted.

"I am deeply sorry, your highness" Quackity bowed.

"No, no. I meant it in a good way." The Prince motioned him to stop bowing. "I am very pleased that I am treated normally."

Quackity smiled, so did Prince Tommy. No one has seen him smile before ever since....

Through the light hallways of Amethyst Empire's Main Kingdom, The Youngest Prince bumped into the Eldest. Again.

"Watch where you're going." He said harshly. "As a Prince you shouldn't be in anyone's way." He added.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Prince Technoblade. But I would like to remind you that his majesty wants you in his office." Quackity reminded.

The Eldest Prince shrugged and left.

"You okay?" He held out his hands.

"Yeah." The Prince responded grabbing it and getting back on his feet.

--------

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it. And please kindly send your recommendations for future chapters in the comments, it would really help to see your opinions and ideas. And this is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you an amazing day!

-E11a_N1ce