I-18

Without anyone noticing the two Prince's disappearance. They were brought successfully to the Egg's chamber in the Badlands.

With it's King, BadBoyHalo, under the egg's control.

"Greetings King Bad. Do we have your permission to meet with the egg?" Dream bowed.

"Hm. You may. Anyone is allowed to see the egg, unless if their intentions are to harm it. I see you've brought some friends Dream." Bad notices Prince Wilbur being dragged by Quackity, consious. And Prince Tommy following on his own will.

"I see one is successful while the other is pending. Is my findings correct?" Bad observed the two closely.

"Yes. You are, your majesty. We will head to meet the egg now. It was nice speaking to you." Dream bowed and motioned for his companions to follow.

"Same to you as well." Bad replied.

They walked through the halls. Bloodvines lining the walls. Prince Wilbur was disgusted by it. Dream and Quackity were glad about it. While Prince Tommy was emotionless at the time. Still staring into nothing.

They walked up to a door. It seemed to be where the bloodvines had come from.

Dream turned to Prince Wilbur.

"Here. Is the egg's chambers. I suggest you greet them with grace." Dream stated.

Opening the door. A foul stench came directly at the Prince. But he did not complain, it is futile. No one would care.

They walked inside. The vines on the walls was also on the floors. Prince Wilbur was avoiding stepping on them because they seemed... Gross and Disgusting. But he could not avoid because someone was apparently dragging him closer.

"You have brought him here?" The echoey voice asked, slightly shocked at what was laid in front of it.

"Yes. I had no other choice." Dream replied.

"I will talk some sense to him. So that no one will spoil our plans." The egg stated.

Wilbur did not understand what it meant. But he didn't thought of it giving him options.

-

Prince Wilbur.... What is it that you desire?

A voice echoed in Wilbur's mind.

Oh. So now you're here. Great.

Wilbur replied sarcastically.

Are you not happy that I'm going to give you your greatest desires?

Why would I care about some stupid desire.

Hm. I'll have dig deep into your thoughts to get my answer.

Hey! Respect my privacy, you rotten egg!

Wilbur shouted sounding as offended as he can.

It was silent for a few minutes...

Then the egg's voice came back immediately.

Don't you want for you and your brother be away from royal responsibilities?

Wilbur was shocked at what the egg found out.

No one was supposed to know...

But I do. Now. I could give that to you. Submit yourself to me, and let me finish my thing. Then you and your brother could do whatever you want!

It was tempting, yes, but Wilbur will do that.

No. I want to do it my way. Not yours.

Awww. But if you run away, they'll find you both one way or another. But if you let me do my thing, no one will force you both to come back!

I will not do as you say.

As you wish. Your brother would be a good substitute. He will serve me all his life then.

He's just a child!

The younger he is. The longer time he has to serve me.

That's not fair!

He is under my grasps, Prince Wilbur. You cannot do anything about that.

You'll take away his childhood!

Your father has already done that.

Let him go!

Wilbur's anger intensifies.

I won't. I need a new servant right now. And he's the easiest one to get.

Wilbur didn't know what he should do. Submit himself go the egg and lose himself but Tommy becomes free. Or for him to lose Tommy forever.

Unless...

Unless what?

Prince Wilbur perked up.

Unless you submit yourself to me! I might spare the boy if you do.

I....

What will it be Prince Wilbur?

Let me think longer! Please!

As you wish.

-

Wilbur now was aware of the situation around him. He looked away from his thoughts and looked around him.

He saw Dream smirking at him. He glanced at Tommy. Whom he saw was getting wrapped into the egg's vines.

He felt something attach to him. He glanced down to his feet. The egg's vines were wrapping itself onto his feet.

The one holding him still, Quackity. Was just there. Doing nothing. Staring into the dista5.

He glanced back at Tommy. Who was still being controlled.

-

Have you made your decision?

Not yet. Can't you wait longer?

Fine.

-

Wilbur glanced at himself. He didn't know what he should do.

Lose himself or lose his brother. He wasn't sure. If he submits himself. He isn't even sure if they will actually spare his brother. They could be lying to him.

But it was worth a try. He doesn't even know what he's supposed to do. What he's supposed to choose.

He isn't sure.

Making decisions is hard. Especially if it's the situation Prince Wilbur is in.

-

I accept.

Finally. You have come to your senses.

Just touch the egg. I will do the rest.

-

Wilbur glanced at his hand. And glanced at the egg. He knew he had to do it. He had no choice either way.

As he was about to place his hand onto the egg.

Two people barged into the room

"Let go of them! you d*ckheads!"

- - - - - -

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!