II-31

Previously:
"From what I've learned. When that Dream guy uses his magic, it glows green, right?" King Sapnap recieves nods. "Which technically like the Green Aura. Which is the most powerful yet too difficult to learn." He adds.

"It does add up though. But where did he learn how to control those powers of his? The Magica Empire was destroyed a century or 2. But he doesn't look any older than 30." Technoblade wondered.

"Great observations Tech. But what are we going to do about this? He's probably too powerful for us to handle?"

-

"Too powerful? Ha. We had beaten him last time. We will do it again." Technoblade replied. Smirking slightly at the thought that they'll see him run away scared or simply just gave up at trying to run away.

"But we don't know what he did during his 'disappearance'. We wouldn't know if he powered up or something!" Skeppy exclaimed. Worry and fear is noticed by the tone of his voice. His shouting made Prince Wilbur flinch. He was either shocked by the sudden raising of voice or that he had hearing sensitivity or whatever that's called.

"We don't. That's why we're here. To discuss plans on how to prevent him from dominating kingdoms and empires." Prince Wilbur replied in an encouraging tone.

"If we want to defeat the Egg. We have to defeat Dream first." King Sapnap added to Prince Wilbur's statement. Everyone became quiet for a while. Thinking deeply of how they could possibly beat him.

Even if the Royal Family of the Badlands has Demon Powers. It isn't the most efficient tactic to fight with the magic of the formerly Magica Empire. The Magica Empirian magic is one of the most powerful type of magic the world has!

And knowing that Dream could possibly be a Green Aura holder, it could get dangerous. Because their not much knowledge known about the Green Aura holders. Because no one picked it. No matter how powerful it could be, it is still very hard to learn and teach.

And the fact that the Magica Empire was destroyed a century or 2 ago. And that Dream doesn't look any older than 25 years old, they didn't understand how he got those in the first place. It could be possible that the egg had gave and taught him about it. They do say that the egg will give you whatever you desire. As long as you stay loyal to it.

That was the most believable an possible explanation for the whole thing. But where did the Egg come from? It couldn't have just popped out of nowhere and just said stuff aloud.

"How though? We don't even know his strategy." Skeppy asked curiously.

"We don't. But we'll manage? I think. I've seen you fight, Sir Skeppy. And I'd like to say, that you were very good at it." Prince Techno complimented. Making Skeppy blush in embarrassment. He didn't have to point that out during a very serious conversation. But still thanked him for the compliment.

"Any skill sets to offer?" Prince Wilbur asked. He took a notebook from the shelf. He needed to write these down. It is going to be very important.

"Well. I can kind of control fire and lava. But ice or cold water is my weakness." King Sapnap replied.

"I can do basically the same as King Sapnap's, but I could basically levitate, teleport, fly, etc. I can do a lot of things." Bad answered directly after King Sapnap was finished with his.

Prince Wilbur jotted down every important detail. Their strengths and their weaknesses. He needed them for the future. Probably when they actually plan it out. As of now, they are simply discussing the matter.

"Okay. We'll probably need this in the future." Prince Wilbur stated. Heading towards the hidden chest and placed the book inside of it. Wouldn't want anyone to stumble upon the notes. They didn't need any more disadvantages.

"But really, how are we supposed to beat this guy? It just seems extremely hard for us to simply knock him out and send him directly to the dungeons. The world is as confusing as it is. And it just got even more confusing for the Royal Families.

Having a royal status isn't always that easy, is what they would say. But they couldn't complain right now. A very serious problem is at hand.

They're probably struggling on what they're supposed to do, that they didn't notice the youngest Prince grab a glimpse at their meeting. He simply peaked, and then left immediately. The crown prince has a lot of duties to fulfill. And he cannot displease his country.

While inside the room. It was silent. No one had spoken a single thing. But the silence was broken, when an idea came to mind.

"I suggest we ask someone. Who has actually talked to Dream." Bad stated. Made everyone's attention bolt to him.

"But I didn't talk to Dream. I don't even know who that guy is!" King Sapnap immediately replied. He hadn't recalled any interaction with Dream when the egg was still reigning over the Badlands. Bad, formerly King, had protected him from having interaction with the nor its companion.

"I wasn't speaking about you, Pandas." He stated. The room went quiet. King Sapnap was confused as f*ck. Skeppy was just there. Showing little to no reaction to the statement. Prince Wilbur and Prince Technoblade on the other hand. Frowned. They knew who he was referring to. That was the only option. He probably knows stuff about this.

"Do you mean?" Prince Wilbur asked. He exchanged worried glances with the other people around him.

"Yes. I do." Bad replied. Making Prince Wilbur worry more. He doesn't want him to get involved in this! He probably had some trauma from the last time.

"It is. Prince Tommy."

- - - - -

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Anyways,

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!