I-8

"Hello... Tubbo..." I stated as I went inside.

The guard closed the door and locked it.

"Uhm... Hello.." he replied.

He looks so hurt. So lonely. Probably even tortured.

That Prince is so gonna pay for this.

"How are you?" I asked. I needed to start the conversation somewhere right?

"Bad. But it's a bit fine." He replied.

What a very poor boy. Am I pitying him? Maybe. But still. He is just a mere child. A child who is the same age as the crowned Prince of Amethyst Empire.

What could've happened that night. What happened on that day.

"Cut to the case. What do you want?" Tubbo asked. He probably noticed me staring at him or something. But I don't know.

"I want to know what happened that night."

----------

-Tommy-

I slowly open my eyes to see a white room.

"Am I dead?" I spoke as quiet as a whisper.

I look around the white room a bit more and then I see someone..

Wearing a lilac colored suit. With a white dress shirt. They also wore a red sash thing. They had brown eyes and Brown hair.

Wiat. Those descriptions fit.. Is that Wilbur!?

I suddenly shot up, feeling a slight pain when I did.

"Woah woah, Tommy slow down. Wouldn't want you to get hurt." The man said.

"Wilby?" I asked.

"Yes. It's me. Wilby!!" He replied with joy.

"Am I dead?" I asked.

Wilbur then sat there frozen in shock.

Am I dead? Actually? Because he looks like he's thinking if I was a ghost or just a dream of his.

"Yeah. You are." Wilbur replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yes. I'm sure of it."

---------

-UNKNOWN-

"Dream. You should've been here." I said.

"Why? What happened?" Dream replied through the phone.

"The crowned Prince had some drama with his newest personal servant." I chuckled.

"What? What do you mean by that." Dream asked confused.

"Remember that Tubbo kid?" I asked.

"Yes. I remember him." Dream replied sternly.

"The Prince brought it up while he was fighting with his servant. It was like watching a TV show." I added.

"Why didn't you record it you b***h! You know how much I wanted to see something's like that especially if it was about the royal family?" Dream ranted.

"Not my fault. How was I supposed to know that I had to do it that way. All I know is that I was there! Maybe non of them even noticed I was here." I replied.

"I am so gonna kill you for doing that." Dream stated dryly.

"Dude chill. I'm sorry I didn't record it." I replied.

I am not in the right position for Dream to do that.

I need more time. More time to bond with some family members. I usually am alone. But I just care about my family so much. I need to get more profit for this. But I won't be able to.

"Okay then. Make sure you finish your part of the plan okay." Dream reminded.

"Sure. I guess I could try to remember." I replied.

Having bad memories literally is the worst. But I'll try I guess...

-------

3 pov's in 1 chapter ??? 😮😮😮😮

-------

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it. And please kindly send your recommendations for future chapters in the comments, it would really help to see your opinions and ideas. And this is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you an amazing day!

-E11a_N1ce