I-14

"Go to your Room now!" The King ordered its youngest.

The youngest left.

"Father that is absurd! Why would Prince Tommy do such a thing!? Especially to his closest companion/friend!" Prince Wilbur shouted.

"You don't get a say in this Prince Wilbur." The King replied in a stern tone.

"Then why was I called here as well." Wilbur asked. If he didn't get a say in this, why would he be needed there.

"I did not wish for your presence." The King replied. He turned to the eldest, Prince Technoblade.

"He was in the same area. He would have asked what was the reason for calling Prince Tommy over. I had no other choice than to bring him with, Father." Prince Technoblade replied.

"That is... Acceptable. Now. Let us discuss important matters that I do not want Prince Tommy to get involved with." The King started.

Walking over to the meeting room next door. A big round table sat at the middle of the room.

"He is the heir to the throne, why would he not have the right to know about this." Prince Wilbur stated.

For Prince Tommy was going to be King. He had to know whatever occurs that could possibly do harm to the kingdom.

"He is too young to know, Prince Wilbur." The King replied sternly.

"Now. We have discovered that there is this manipulative force overtaking all around. We are glad it has not come to our empire yet, but we must be prepared for a possible attack." The King started.

"Is it the same one that corrupted theel BadLands father?" Price Technoblade asked in a worried manner.

"Yes. They called its leader the Egg. But as of now, I believe it is not alone. Sightings of a man in a green hoodie was also associated with this problem." The King answered.

"I have read in the books, that it manipulates the naive minds of people, mostly children. For they are the future of this great world." Prince Wilbur spoke. He had read books regarding the Egg.

"I have heard it promises your greatest desires." Prince Technoblade added.

"Yes. It does. Regarding Prince Wilbur's statement, it does not manipulate any mere child. That child or person must have a purpose or something that would be a great asset." The King stated.

"What must we do about this?" Prince Wilbur asked. Worried of the destruction the Egg would cause if it ever decided to come to their empire.

"For now, we must search for information regarding about the topic. You are all dismissed." The King ended their last minute meeting.

King Philza continued his kingly duties. Prince Technoblade went training. And Prince Wilbur went to the library to research.

Prince Tommy on the other hand, was still inside his room.

"He is perfect. You were right about this Dream."

"I am always right."

The green man stroked Prince Tommy's hair. While the Prince was staring into nothing with comfort seen in his expression.

"We must execute our plan."

"It is too early for that. We had just started this."

"Fine. But why could we not do it sooner?"

"He is not deep in the manipulation yet."

"I forgot that was essential. But it would be easy. He was sentenced to stay in his room anyway"

The Prince snapped back into existence. And flinched away from the man.

"Don't you dare come closer." The Prince threatened the man.

But he didn't listen. He didn't care. The man just walked closer.

"Stay Back!" Tommy shouts. But it wasn't loud enough for others to hear.

"Oh Prince Tommy. I just want to rid you of your pain. I mean no harm."

"Stay away." Tommy replied.

"Prince Tommy..."

The Prince heard a voice. It removed his focus on the man. And directed it to the mysterious voice he heard.

"Who's there?" Prince Tommy asked in a scared tone.

"Someone who wants to help you"

"I don't need your help, so would please leave?" Tommy asked nicely.

But before Tommy could react the man was now in front of him, it seemed he was doing something. The man's hands glowed green, and a few strips or maybe strings was it came lunging at him. But then those strings disappeared

"There. There. Prince Tommy. Why don't you help us with our plan. It would make me happy."

The Prince didn't want to listen. But it felt like there were strings attached to him. Controlling his every move.

His eyes widened. But it turned to a dull and emotionless expression.

Green swirls were hidden in his Ocean blue eyes.

"What does it feel like serving the Egg and the great Dream?"

"I feel honored to be your loyal servant." The Prince replied.

"Will you stay forever?"

"If that is what you wish."

"We have done it. My blood red friend."

"Indeed. We must now make sure he doesn't leave our grasp."

"Of course."

The man placed his hands down, now arms beside his body. But the boy stayed silent and emotionless. It was perfect. He was a puppet waiting for the puppet master to control him.

Waiting for it's every command. Won't do anything until the strings attached move and control them.

He was now their puppet to control. He was now their loyal servant. No one would believe them if they said that the heir to the throne was their follower.

- - - -

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!