II-33

Previously:

He then proceeds to the second cup. And did the same thing as the first. He had finished 57 more when he had finished it. But he still wasn't halfway through his paperwork. But 467 was a start? He continued doing the same thing until it was 4:56 AM. It was then the time he slept. And immediately woke up at 6:00 AM. He barely got himself to get out of his bed with only an hour of sleep. He's going to get used to this. One way or another.

- -

Currently:

It was the next day. 6 am in the morning. The Prince had to get ready for his meeting at 8 am sharp. The designers have a very strict schedule. And so does the Prince.

He arose from his sleep in sync with the rising of the sun. The mark of a new day for them to conquer. And the mark of another busy day for the crown prince. He walked towards the bathroom. Looking at himself from the mirror placed slightly above the counter. He looked terrible. He had said it himself. Dark circles under his eyes had been bestowed with the honor of telling everyone who sees it that this man did not a have a good night's sleep. His golden blonde hair messy and tangled. He needed to fix himself up.

He knew that the servants would have already prepared his warm bath. They knew not to cross the awfully tired and stressed crown prince of their empire. He dipped his finger into the warm water inside his tub. It was still refreshingly warm. It wasn't too hot nor too cold. It was the perfect temperature.

As he went inside it. He removed every bad thought coming to his mind. This was his peace and quiet time. He needed to relax. Release the extra weight that the crown and the throne gave him. While his mind was cleared from any thoughts about his royal duties. His regrets filled in the empty space left by those other thoughts.

'Why did I agree to take on the throne? I am the youngest of this family. Why should I be the one taking the burden?' He asked himself. Knowing that he wouldn't get the answer he wanted to. Because what's the point of regretting your your own choices? It won't change a thing. He just need to learn to accept it and move on.

But he can't simply just move on from it. He will forever be haunted by his past actions. Forever playing the same game over and over again. A game of Cat and Mouse. He will forever be reminded of his mistakes. He will forever be a perfect picture with a broken frame.

He dressed himself in his usual blue dress shirt along with his brown pants. And his blue gemmed crown. Along with a amethyst butterfly hair pin he received from his mother. Apparently before Prince Tommy was born. While the late Empress was pregnant. She knew her day would come. She wrote her will. Indicating which child gets a certain item of her belonging. Prince Technoblade received a lemon hair clip. Prince Wilbur received a lilac colored flower hair clip. While Prince Tommy received the Amethyst butterfly hair clip. They didn't understand why it was hair clips.

He headed out of his quarters and headed for his office. That is where the designers were supposed to meet with him. He had decided to skip breakfast. He needed to get to his office immediately. As he headed out. A servant was there Infront of his door. The Prince stared for a few minutes before registering that it was the same servant that got his his coffee the previous night.

"Your highness!" He bowed and risen immediately. The Prince was confused. Who is this servant and what were they doing Infront of his door. Did they realize their mistake the previous evening? Or are they just there for no reason at all?

"My name is Clay. Clay Was Taken? Your personal servant?" He 'introduced' himself. The Prince held his laughter. Who would be dumb enough to apply to his servant after what happened with his last two servants who are somewhat in a dangerous situation.

"Okay?" The Prince replied. And immediately walked through the long, quiet, tidy, and empty hallways towards his office. The servant simply followed behind. As they should.

They were quiet along the way. Because of his past experience with Quackity. His previous servant. He did not strike a conversation. He kept quiet and maintained his focus on his main objective. Head to his office and have a meeting with the most popular designers in all of the Amethyst Empire. Reserving a meeting with them was the hardest thing they had done. Prince Wilbur insisted on hiring them for the job.

Their company apparently managed his parents royal wedding. So he knows that these guys are most likely experts when it comes to huge and popular events. They were also highly recommended by other people who had gotten them as their event management. They were top notch. At the top of the list.

They had gotten the reservation easier than others for they are the royal family. They were apparently V.I.P.'s. They had told him that having the royal family as their client was a huge honor. He arrived and headed inside for their meeting. He knew this was going to be dull and boring. As it always is. But he doesn't have a choice but to do this and continue his miserable life as an Emperor of their empire. Which is the most respected empire in the land!

- - - - - -

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!