III-46

Previously on Feelings Section III:

Villager POV

What did I just witness? The King. He's being used? controlled? I need to find his brothers. They need to know what he wanted to say. I must go. If I were fleeing the empire, where would I go...

Definitely not in the villages. Maybe in the borders. Yeah. Through the forest I shall go then. I have to do this. For Amethyst Empire, For my Family, For my friends, And for the throne's safety.

Currently on Feelings Section III:

The sun had finally risen from the horizon. The sound of leaves rustling. Animals making their usual noise. It was quiet. It was nice.

Everyone had come up from bed already. Ready to start their day once again. Another day for worrying about stuff. They all say at the dining table. Eating their breakfast as quietly as possible. That is.. until Karl decided to start a conversation.

"So uhh. I think I found a way to help you guys?" Karl said. The others lifted their heads to stare at the man. And he only smiled awkwardly after the glances.

"You have?!" Prince Wilbur immediately blurted. After a long period of silence. This could be their opportunity. Their chance to stop the egg once and for all.  A way to save everyone they care for. A way to bring his brother back.

"I have. But we need to snap that Dream guy out of it. He may be the only chance we've got." Karl answered. It went silent. Awkward silence to be exact. It was basically like someone was asking, 'should we give a response to that?' It felt weird really.

"But we already tried that-" "well no shit, Sherlock." Prince George cuts off the almighty King Sapnap of the Badlands. Pretty strong title for someone as weak and pathetic as that King.

"Yes, I know you've tried that. But we need to find out his past. How he got his powers. That might help us." Karl stated. Stopping the staring contest Sapnap and George were having.

"He did say that he found that egg weed lying around. And then he ran away learned how to use powers and then took his revenge. His story was something like that." Prince Technoblade replied.

Everyone stated at the ground. Thinking of every possible way they could do. It needs to be well planned out that no one else would be able to prevent them from doing whatever they wanted.

"What do you know about his powers? Because I'm going to need assurance before I share the following parts." Karl asked them. This question was already discussed in one of their very boring meetings that Prince George was not in. He may have not been invited to that meeting, he still felt left out by the fact they called Prince Sapnap and didn't call him too. It was basically, jealousy. Why wouldn't he be? They knew each other way back, they had only met King Sapnap about a few days after the Badlands was freed of the egg's influence.

"Well. Based on what I remember it glows green. It looks like it's the Green Aura Magic. The one.. the one from the Ma.. Magica Empire!" Prince Wilbur answered. Karl paused for a second. Thinking. Maybe?

"Hm. Interesting." Karl whispered. He stood and headed for the bookshelf standing in the corner of the room. A dark forest green colored book was taken from it.

The silence in the room was very.. uncomfortable. The rustling of leaves from outside. To the quiet flicking of pages made by Karl.

"Found it." Eyes darted towards Karl.

"It's the Magica Empire History. That may tell us what the Green Auras could do. May help in finding Dream's weakspots." He stated.

"That does seem interesting. Who's gonna read it to the class." Prince George joked. Some chuckled in response. But only Prince Technoblade volunteered to read the book.

- -

The villager runs towards his house. They realized that they can't simply go through the forest without getting gear. Who knows what they'll meet in there.

They grabbed armor, weapons, and food.. Basically anything a person would need to survive in the wild.

"The King needs me. I have to run from the Emperor. And save our King." They told themselve. And they're right. King Tommy needs them to free him and the world. From the egg's wrath. They need to stop any further damage they could cause.

Now only this certain villager knows of the truth. That the young emperor wasn't corrupted by power. He was only used by someone else. Controlled by someone else. He just needs the signal to be weak enough fro him to break free and set up thick walls to keep the Egg and Dream from breaking into the child's mind.

King Tommy wouldn't back down from a fight. As far as the villager knows. King Tommy would fight for what he believes in until the end. And saving him will be one of the hardest jobs he could ever have. All he has to do is to stop them. Stop the egg from spreading it's spores. A lot of people were already dragged in by the egg to feed of of them.

I know the egg needs more followers. The egg needs more blood. More strength. More in control. More conscious. It wouldn't stop until it gets what it wants. And I can't deny the accuracy and truthfulness of that information.

But all I know. Is I have to find the Princes. To save the world they need an army. A team. And this is just the team they need. To survive this mess.

- - - - - - -

Sorry this chapter has been super late. But I hope you guys enjoyed it. This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!