II-35

Another day. Another meeting. For the twins of the Amethyst Empire. Along with the Royal Family of the Kingdom of the Badlands.

Though. They aren't actually planning. They decided. That it was time to get the Coronation started. There was a high chance that the Eggpire will attack at that moment. Why else would they have appeared once again days before the coronation?

The ceremony would've went as planned. If they didn't make their revenge very noticeable. The crown prince didn't seem unusual to them. But there's still a chance 'Dream' was going to do the same thing again.

"So you're saying the ceremony would occur on the 14th? Why so sudden, dear brother? Isn't a certain 'Egg' still roaming free?" Prince Tommy spoke. As his brothers informed him on what he has to do.

"Yes. We have a plan ready, just in case." Prince Wilbur responded. Reassuring their youngest brother that everything would be okay.

"Should I cancel your plans for the 14th your highness?" Clay asked the Prince.

Prince Tommy had scheduled a break day/no working day. Meaning he doesn't have to do his royal duties. He can do whatever he wants. He could flip down onto his bed and stay there all day. No one could stop him. He deserves to have that day. But alas. It might not even happen this year.

"Sadly. We should." The Prince replied in a saddening tone.

Clay knew that this was the day that the Prince was so excited for. He could spend time with his family or experience being a child who doesn't have to be cautious of what they do.

But sadly. When the crown calls. He has to answer.

Clay scribbled a line over the words, "No Work Day (BEST DAY EVER -PRINCE TOMMY)" and has written, "Coronation Day". Done in his best writing font. Prince Tommy had complimented him for that a few days ago.

"Wait. Wait. What was your plan for that certain day? If it is very important for you, I'm sure we'll be able to move the date to the following day." Prince Technoblade stated. Seeing Prince Tommy and Clay's display of sadness.

"No. It's fine. I cannot delay my fate any longer." The Prince replied.

"Tommy. All we want for you is to be happy. If you have a problem, you could tell us. Talk to us. We're only one call away, you know." Prince Wilbur replied. Slight worry overcoming his mind.

"I can move my plans on another day. As I said, I cannot delay my fate any longer." Prince Tommy reminded them of his previous statement.

"But-" "I'm fine." Prince Tommy cuts off Prince Wilbur.

He cannot delay his fate. His fate was sealed. He was to be crowned Emperor of the Amethyst Empire. He has to live up to his destiny.

He doesn't want to be an Emperor yet. He believes he is too young to be one. A 19 year old Emperor? He hasn't heard nor seen someone or something like that before. He could be the first one and we don't know it.

He has no choice but to live up to what he was destined to be. Not everyone can have a happy ending.

Why must he have this fate? Why couldn't his brothers take up the role of the crown prince 5 years ago? If they did, no silly eggpire is going to fight them. Prince Technoblade is strong. He won't let them control him. And so is Prince Wilbur.

And him? The mighty Prince Tommy who's too scared to even do things by himself? He's nothing compared to them. He's nothing.

He was the only one qualified to become Emperor. He had lessons. He was taught about it. While his older brothers were enjoying life. As they should.

They didn't have to forget about being a child to serve the crown. They could do whatever the wanted. While I, Prince Tommy, suffers.

Anchored to the chains of responsibility and royalty. While his brothers can go free. Walk. Fly. Run. Away from the burden of the crown. While Prince Tommy is stuck along with it.

He can't escape it. It's his destiny. He was created. Generated into this world, to rule. And protect his people. Even if he had to give up his life.

"Prince Tommy you have new paperwork coming in about 10 minutes. Shall we go to your office?" Clay reminded the Prince.

They had memorized the time when the other servants would usually bring the work the Prince has to do. They were ready anytime.

They were early everytime.

But it still took hours to finish. They had to read the whole thing. They do not want the Prince to sign something without knowing its contents.

It could have something that could be used against him.

"We shall." Prince Tommy replied sternly. Waving his brothers off as he walked away towards his office. While Clay, his servant was following behind.

Prince Wilbur noticed that Clay had given a mischievous smile as he turned away from them. But he didn't think much of it. Maybe he's just happy that Prince Tommy and his brothers had been able to talk to each other after a while.

Prince Technoblade had also noticed the grin that was oasted onto Clay's face. Something is up. And he has to know it.

They have to Protect Prince Tommy from any danger that may come to him. They know the Eggpire would do everything they can to get revenge on them and then rule over their empire. After all. They had dethroned them not too long ago.

But they just don't know. The danger was always with them. It was inside. And it was not who they were expecting it to be...

- - - - -

Sorry I didn't post it yesterday, I had to do something. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this very amazing chapter.

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!