III-44

Previously on Feelings Section II:

"Uhm could we stay here for the night?" King Sapnap asked. The other was shocked. He was face to face with royalty? What?? How is that even possible.

"Sure I guess?" I'm Karl by the way." They let the four in. Atleast people in their territory were nice enough to let them in.

But a certain voice shocked the three of them. It was so familiar. They had heard them talking to them before. Who could this man be?

"Karl! Who did you let in. This tim-" He dropped what he was holding onto the ground. He stood in utter shock at what he saw. Everyone did.

"Quackity!?" The three shouted. Knowing exactly who the man is. While King Sapnap stood confused at what was happening. But could they be of help?
-

Currently on Feelings Section II:

"So you're saying that the egg thing is back again??" Quackity asked. After getting a full on story on what happened a few days before.

"Yes. And now we don't even know what we're supposed to do." Prince Wilbur replied. He stared at the ground after replying. Why did Tommy have to become this. Why was he even targeted.

"Woah- were you guys suggesting that we should go and fight that egg?" Karl said. Shocked at the sudden idea. He didn't even like the fact that he was left alone for weeks, no- months on end!

"Do you even know what it felt like when Quackity was being manipulated by that egg sh*t." Quackity stared at the man.

"Man, you just sweared." Quackity had pointed out the very obvious thing he said.

"Out of everything you could've focused on in what I said. You literally just took note of the part that I f*cking sweared?? That's not even the important part of what I said!" Karl argued. Even though he never liked fighting or bickering he couldn't avoid it. Because it is needed to support your idea or whatever. Something like that.

"Well, sorry then if that upset you. But we can't just ignore the problem. No one else knows the problem better than the ones who thought they defeated it before." Quackity responded. Turning back towards the royals.

"Okay. But you guys are lucky that our area is outside the Empire's borders. They don't have authority or rule over us while we're." Karl replied. Assuring what may pass through their mind.

-

Quackity POV

I can't believe I have to deal with this again. I thought it ended 5 years ago. I didn't expect them to just come back just like that.

"I'm just gonna go rest for a bit. Think some stuff over. The guest rooms are over there. On the left. Good night." I said. I shut the door from my room.

Why does everything have to always go bad for me! I just got my life back. And I've been living the best parts of it. Why does that thing. Have to come back and destroy my chances at living a great life?

I'm not even doing anything bad to deserve this. Maybe it's just fate. Telling me that I should be a hero or something? Not some lousy unemployed couch potato. I should really do stuff. I just feel stupid being here. But it keeps me safe and happy.

And the look on Karl's face when the 'Egg' was brought up. That didn't look pleasing. It was almost unreadable. But the way he spoke. His tone. It showed what he felt. He didn't like it. He hated it.

The egg destroyed us. It pulled us apart. The good thing was that Karl was strong enough to resist the egg. And I was not. I was helpless? Maybe? I don't really remember much from that time. It was all a blur.

My mind's probably saving me from whatever trouble or bad thing it may show me. Cause it's not even letting me remember anything. But I'm sure. I'm sure that I'll find a way to know. To know atleast something. That could possibly help us survive in this chaos.

-

Sapnap POV

I woke up from my sleep. It was still dark out. I didn't bother checking the time. It was basically pointless. I already woke up and there's nothing I can do about it.

I stood up and went out the room. And decided to simply go outside and wait for sunrise. I could just interact with nature. Wow. That'll shock my father. He would definitely tolerate me doing this. But I have no one to talk to and nothing to bother. So I have no choice. It's not like something bad would happen.

It's dark. Early in the morning. Everyone supposed to be asleep. It's quiet. There's a lot of areas you could camouflage in.

Wait. Those are all reasons how something bad could happen. But didn't they say that no one knows about their house or something? But what if the egg followed us.

Maybe I shouldn't over think this. I'm just going to try and fall asleep again.

"King Sapnap?" A quiet voice called. I turned to see the guy who opened the door. The guy who was called Karl.

"Oh hi. No need to be that formal Karl." I replied. Why do people always assume I'm strict or something. Like everyone is scared of me. What gives?

"Oh ok. I just got a random idea on how I could help with your... situation." Karl replied. It was dark but I could make out that he was smiling.

"Oh really??" I whisper shouted.

"Yes. But I should just tell you guys tomorrow it's too early. It's only like... 2 in the morning. Good night." Karl answered and went back to his room with a cup of water in his hands.

I went back as well. I need more rest. Besides there's still 4 more hours til sunrise.

Might as well relax.

- - - - - -

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!