II-38

One clap stood over all. A slow yet loud sound came. Somewhat close to the New Emperor.

Everyone turned their heads towards the said sound.

It was somebody no one knew exactly. But it was somebody who the Royal Family of the Amethyst and the Badlands knew about.

Someone who brought trouble and danger towards the crown.

5 years ago.

Someone who wanted revenge from both Kingdoms.

It was...

"Well... Well.. well. Look what we have here.." his voice echoed through the silence. The familiar voice, Emperor Theseus(Tommy) knew so well. The voice that kept echoing in his mind for years!

"Dream." Prince Technoblade spoke through the silence.

"Ah. The man who tried to destroy my Eggy companion. Prince Technoblade. I am delited to see you again after some... Time." Dream recalled.

A smirk rose on his face as he turned his glance towards the newly crowned Emperor.

"Don't you dare mess with our brother!" Prince Wilbur shouted. Dashing towards the 'villain' they all knew so little about.

A green aura lit around the Prince. Stopping him from getting any closer. And trapped him in a frozen like state. Though he can speak, but he cannot move.

"Have some patience, Prince Wilbur." Dream stated as he turned back towards the Emperor.

Dream wanted to just get this over with and simply control the young Emperor. But his eggy companion had other plans. They wanted him to wait. He doesn't understand why. But he does know that they never lie. Everything it commands him always leads to his safety. Not the other way around.

He hesitated in following the order. Since the Empire's best fighter is still out. Free as a bird. He may be ready to strike at any time.

"Why? Why are you being so cruel? What made you turn out like this!" Prince Wilbur cried.

Dream stopped. He doesn't know if he was supposed to answer that, make an excuse, or simply not reply. The egg didn't tell him anything. So he replied.

"Do you even need an explanation? Because I don't really care! All I want is to take my revenge! I'll stay until the end and watch it go down in flames! Yeah, maybe the path is gory. Whatever it takes to get my glory" He replied.

Only to get shocked reactions from almost everyone inside. Who wouldn't be? The 'villain' just said. That he doesn't care whatever happens to them. If they die? It's not his problem. If it all gets destroyed? It still won't be his problem.

"But why! I understand the reason you're here. But... Why are you with the egg in the first place?" Prince Wilbur asked another question. He's a curious type. He'll ask whatever he wants to know.

But instead of replying. Dream just ignores it. Defying the question's existence. But of course the Emperor also swooped in.

"What is your whole reason? Your past? The thing that made you do all this! Like working with that egg... Thing." Emperor Theseus asked Dream.

"The egg is not a thing! And-" Before Dream could finish his statement, the egg spoke.

"Tell them. It wouldn't harm our plans anyway." The egg ordered. Dream just followed it's order. He couldn't possibly defy the Egg. It is simply way too powerful.

"Fine. I'll tell you.

So you see...

Years ago. Way before Emperor Theseus was born. I was a child. Not older than 4 years old. I was young and foolish just like any villager.

Until... I found a vine. It was red and bright! My mother said it was a weed and it needed to be plucked out of the garden. But what did I say? 'But Mother.. I like this plant!' Oh how she didn't like my response. She pushed me aside and removed the weed as fast as she could.

I was too weak to stop her from doing so. But I knew I had to do something about it.

She threw the weed into a bucket. I don't know why but I simply took it and secretly made it grow more. Until it spoke. It's voice echoed into my mind.

Telling me things. I told the people. But they thought I went crazy. I made enemies along the way. Most of them were farmers and my neighbors because the weed was too big and it had spread. I was happy that it did! But when they had enough...

I was told I had to walk away. Leave my enemies to rot in their own grave. But scars don't heal, I've given blood a taste.

By blood. I meant magic! The weed told me that it is called the egg. It told me all about the Magica Empire. It led me to its ruins. Where the egg lied.

It told me how to use the Green aura magic. And I am so thankful for it.

When I was ready I came back.

I'll fake the smile they've seen before.

With a smiley mask that never shows your true face. I was exiled. They couldn't know that I came back.

'They'll see I am so much more'

I told myself. As I destroy everything in it.

And I became the man you know today."

Everyone stood silent. Not knowing how they should reply. Nor react to the story.

It stayed like that for a few minutes...

Until someone, the Royal Family of the Amethyst Empire knew so well. Came into the room. Dragging everyone's attention towards them. Even Dream's.

The mummers cured the silence that was swallowing the whole room.

His arrival caused them all to gasp. And gossip rose left and right.

Who could this be? The Egg asked themselve. They couldn't see what was happening. But they would know in the future.

- - - - - - -

Wow. Who could that be? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Btw. Guys. Please comment if you want me to continue this until Section III or just finish it in Section II?

Thanks for your time if you commented.

This is your Author E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!